• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Thanks that is super helpful. So the kit from EGwest is reliable in its marking, just not necessarily the jets that come stock?

You are saying stock settings should be .25cal 250 mm .4 & .5 jets. The reg I've heard is set at 130 from the factory

And you are getting good results with

.30 cal 350mm .2 .2 jets with reg at 155 which should be just short of a 1/2 turn CCW from the stock reg?

I've got the reg set at 1/2 turn CCW from stock, with .8 .8 jets on .22 cal 250mm. That gets me around 800 fps with 21.14 grain .22 cal pellets and 3 mags or 24 shots before I fall of the reg. If I put on the larger air tank I get 8 mags or 64 shots before I fall off the reg.

The stock jets were accurate but they weren't marked. I haven't grouped with it yet at 50 yards or 100 because I don't have the range to do it in. In regards to my .30/350mm setup, yes, I'm happy with the setup for now. I did take out several doves at 60 yards with it which were on a tree. I just need a longer range to do some groups with it. 

Added this .25L bottle today 

leshiy 2 1.1624133780.jpg

@shortfuse Do you know if the stock locks in place when folded with that handguard and the extended pin provided with the Valkyrie carbon fiber one?

@shortfuse Do you know if the stock locks in place when folded with that handguard and the extended pin provided with the Valkyrie carbon fiber one?

That's not the Valkyrie hand guard thats the Huma the gun is no longer in that configuration but it did not lock when folded the gun now has the Valkyrie Carbon Fiber foregrip on it but I can't get the pin that holds the locking bar in place out but I'm sure it will lock in the folded position with the extended post

leshiy 2 3.1626907255.jpg

That's not the Valkyrie hand guard thats the Huma the gun is no longer in that configuration but it did not lock when folded the gun now has the Valkyrie Carbon Fiber foregrip on it but I can't get the pin that holds the locking bar in place out but I'm sure it will lock in the folded position with the extended post

leshiy 2 3.1626907255.jpg

Thanks good to know! I also have the CF Valkyrie but with the 250mm barrel can’t really utilize any of the mlok slots so was contemplating getting the Huma

You CAN use the m-lok slots . . . you just have to trim down the screws so that they don't touch/scratch the barrel/moderator inside the CF handguard. I have the CF guard with a MOD-40 installed and can put m-lok rails in any of slots I want. I just had to trim about 1/4" off of the screws.

There are different makes of accessories that use the M-LOC system but the thickness of the locking tabs vary between makes. All will need at least the screws shortened to clear moderators that fit inside the Valkyrie forearms. Some will also need the tabs trimmed thinner as well. If the accessory is mounted behind the moderator then it will be no issue. 

There are different makes of accessories that use the M-LOC system but the thickness of the locking tabs vary between makes. All will need at least the screws shortened to clear moderators that fit inside the Valkyrie forearms. Some will also need the tabs trimmed thinner as well. If the accessory is mounted behind the moderator then it will be no issue.

☝🏽 This

Hey Guys, I have a question. When adding the Huma 40 or 50 Moderator to my .25 Cal 350mm, is a hand guard necessary? Can’t I just use the moderator to hold when aiming just like I do now with the standard OEM moderator? I do understand the advantages of the hand guards and there ability to add accessories etc. I use this gun for woods walking in the woodlands of Alabama while small game hunting. Thoughts please.

Beach-gunner

Dennis

Hey Guys, I have a question. When adding the Huma 40 or 50 Moderator to my .25 Cal 350mm, is a hand guard necessary? Can’t I just use the moderator to hold when aiming just like I do now with the standard OEM moderator? I do understand the advantages of the hand guards and there ability to add accessories etc. I use this gun for woods walking in the woodlands of Alabama while small game hunting. Thoughts please.

Beach-gunner

Dennis

You don't have to install a handguard if you're using the Huma moderators or any aftermarket moderators for that fact. The only issues are that there's a void space between the front of the receiver and the rear of the moderator. Nothing wrong with that, just aesthetics. The main concern is that if you're testing for accuracy, holding on to the moderator might change your point of impact. That's what the handguard is for. Something to hold on to besides mounting accessories. You can work around this if install a vertical grip on the small portion of picatinny rail on the L2.

Edit: Here's on older pic before I installed my handguard and changed up the whole configuration...

20210214_083259.1627013407.jpg

Those with the hornet or moderator/suppressor, since the tube is much fatter/wider than the stock setup, the locking mechanism no longer latches the gun when folded. 

What was your solution, getting a spacer? Would love to buy one to solve this issue, just need to know where to get it...

I'm talking about #6 here, the washer/spacer needed for L2's with bigger moderator/suppressor.

D0BDEC33-E205-4805-9CA6-F6F5CE312F8A.1616734213.jpeg

Those with the hornet or moderator/suppressor, since the tube is much fatter/wider than the stock setup, the locking mechanism no longer latches the gun when folded. 

What was your solution, getting a spacer? Would love to buy one to solve this issue, just need to know where to get it...

I'm talking about #6 here, the washer/spacer needed for L2's with bigger moderator/suppressor.

D0BDEC33-E205-4805-9CA6-F6F5CE312F8A.1616734213.jpeg

The hornet moderator is about the same outside diameter as the cf handguard so adding a 1mm shim wisher next to #6 on the above picture would allow the L2 to be locked when folded. I’ve already helped a friend with that MOD50 and it worked out just fine. I’m using the same shim washer setup on my cf handguard.