• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

If I have seen it right he removes the scope to reload the clip? Are the rings not high enough? He was the only one that I had seen do that. Just an observation. Thanks for the video

Great observation! I see a pin sticking up that if the scope is set too far back and low may interfere with opening the gun. Maybe an issue for some depending on eye relief and how you like to position your head.

Well one thing I do know for absolutely sure is ED does not build a airgun that's not the most accurate out there he has the best accuracy airguns I have shot so that's definitely not a problem. As for the safety it's perfect I don't understand why guys think that airguns is not as dangerous at a firearm treat all air guns like a firearm. I hope to get mine soon with everything going on in the world today. The longer everyone waits the less money we will have. Hahahah I can't see why you would need to remove the scope to load I see what everyone is saying but am sure Ed knows that would be a problem and let's face it it's not his first time making a airgun Hahahaha 

EDGUN LESHIY 2 - 30 - 50 - 90 M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ImCBFX0rA

1584789082_10387670375e75f65a263882.43315712.JPG

I like so many things about the new Leshiy 2. One area that looks like there is room for improvement is the weight. 2.2 kg is not super light. I suppose that is part of the ruggedness of the platform, but I'd love to see a compact gun which utilizes carbon fiber and other weight saving materials. I think you could get something this size down to 1.5 kg or so.

I like so many things about the new Leshiy 2. One area that looks like there is room for improvement is the weight. 2.2 kg is not super light. I suppose that is part of the ruggedness of the platform, but I'd love to see a compact gun which utilizes carbon fiber and other weight saving materials. I think you could get something this size down to 1.5 kg or so.

The moderator shell weights the same as carbon one, we compared. All parts we could use the synthetic materials are made of it, There is almost nothing to change to reduce the weight. On the other hand, the gun with the ftlbf up to 70 with 1.5 kg weight... Are you sure it will be comfortable to shoot?

The moderator shell weights the same as carbon one, we compared. All parts we could use the synthetic materials are made of it, There is almost nothing to change to reduce the weight. On the other hand, the gun with the ftlbf up to 70 with 1.5 kg weight... Are you sure it will be comfortable to shoot?

To answer your question first, I don't think that is an issue for me as I'm used to handling much more powerful firearms...ones with many times the power to weight ratio.

Interesting that the metal shroud isn't heavier. The ones I have weighed had a significant disadvantage to CF.

How does the CF air tank compare in weight?

The problem is not in the weight and the power, the problem is in the speed of the pellet. Since we have very low speed gun, it means that it is very important to control the gun "on the trajectory" for all the time, while the pellet leave the barrel and that time is longer than with the firearm. Thus it is obvious that it is more difficult to get a good accuracy with the long barrel PCP gun in comparison to the short barrel gun, dure just to the time of the expose of the pellet inside of the gun.

About the weight, the maderator shell is made of the thin walled alluminium and there are not threads on it like in Matadors one, that is why the shell itself is thinner that the shell of the same strength made of carbon thus the weight is the same.

If you compare the weight of the Leshiy 1 which is 4.25 lbs/1.93 kg vs the Leshiy 2 at 4.85 lbs./2.2 kg, there's not that much of a significant weight difference considering that the Leshiy 2 has an additional air tank and more parts. If the weight is too light, it's harder to hold steady on a target. 

I have owned 4 Leshiys and at no point did I think its heavy? Now let's talk about the leshy 2. With the increased power and semi auto you do not want a lighter weight because it will be to hard to hold with the power? You need a little weight to help with accuracy and let's be honest it's still lighter then a bulpup I think it's the perfect balance. When you finally get one you will agree. 

If you compare the weight of the Leshiy 1 which is 4.25 lbs/1.93 kg vs the Leshiy 2 at 4.85 lbs./2.2 kg, there's not that much of a significant weight difference considering that the Leshiy 2 has an additional air tank and more parts. If the weight is too light, it's harder to hold steady on a target.

I find the weight of my .177 to be 1403 gram/1.403 kg - that being said I have no complains whatsoever about the extra weight of the Leshiy 2

1585066597_8972159795e7a3265669a99.85969139.JPG