EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Has anyone from the US ordered from edgunleshiy.shop

How long did it take to get the item you ordered? The shipping on the site says 3-6 weeks, so im curious what the ball park is.

I did. Order shipped in 2 days, and it took only 4 more days to receive it here. It was shipped via UPS Worldwide Express. I was pleasantly surprised to find a free gift included in the package: an Edgun filling probe (which pretty much offset the cost of shipping).

edgunleshiy.shop is legit!

Thats pretty fast. I ordered back in March 23 and have yet to receive a tracking number.

Mine came with larger diameter than the mags, very easy to peel of, never used any magnet

So maybe you got the newer back plates?

Yes could be - received mine 8 of january

leshiy 2 - mag and cover plate.1617723921.JPG

BTW, to protect the moderator and air tube from scratches and the cold aluminum sucking heat from hands I dressed it with bike tubing, also added to grip to give more volume and a non slip surface, not dressed the upper tube yet but may use the valve part of tube for the option of pumping up to correct cheek weld :)

leshiy 2 - bike tube.1617724707.JPG

leshiy 2 - bike tube mod and lower tank.1617724725.JPG

leshiy 2 - bike tube grip.1617724739.JPG

Hi Towie, I really like your idea so got myself some bike tubing - but its really tight to stretch over the moderator - any tips?😕

BTW, to protect the moderator and air tube from scratches and the cold aluminum sucking heat from hands I dressed it with bike tubing, also added to grip to give more volume and a non slip surface, not dressed the upper tube yet but may use the valve part of tube for the option of pumping up to correct cheek weld :)

Hi Towie, I really like your idea so got myself some bike tubing - but its really tight to stretch over the moderator - any tips?😕

Not much besides strong fingers and talcum, a tube with larger OD would be easier but would not shrink to fit the flat sides of the moderator, the angled front end and the grooves of the grip

I want it to look nice and stay put

The moderator is the hardest part, I start by expanding the tube with my fingers to get it started at the front, then applied talcum and pushed and pulled the upper section on as far I could, then the lower section, and so forth - was not possible for me to do it in one long haul 

leshiy 2 moderator rubber tubing.1618753919.JPG

Bike tubes comes in different blends of rubber and thickness, the one I used is 0.8mm = 1/32" thick

I used the outer grooved part for the handle and turned the tube inside out for the moderator and lower air tube as the inside is smooth

..and washed and dried it first

I also like it very much on my 2 Leshiy Classics

Did a few rounds of testing with my 25 cal / 450 barrel. My valve came with a .2 nozzle and an unmarked nozzle. This unmarked nozzle was smaller than the .2 nozzle, so maybe a .1? Not sure. This produced around 970 with kings and 950 with Hades. I have since switched out the nozzles a few times and ended up with these results:

.2/.6 - 915 / Hades

.2/.5 - 930 / Hades

.2/.4 - 945 / Hades

The .2/.4 nozzles that I have currently are maintaining the speed that I like, and the accuracy is ok. I'm still getting used to shooting this "striker-fired" system as I'm used to marksmanship fundamentals, which is difficult to apply to the Leshy 2 as you will end up dumping a portion of the plenum if you slowly squeeze the trigger. I'm also wondering if Brian didn't increase the reg to 150 like I asked as CTShooter can push 34-grain MKII heavies at 950 with the .2/.4 nozzle setup while I'm only shooting the 26 grain Hades at 940 with the same nozzle setup. Any chance I would be able to borrow someone's reg tester?

My regulator is set to 130 bar, with .5 and .2 nozzles I am getting a velocity of 943fps with .25 Hades using 450mm polygon barrel(polygon barrel seem shoot slightly faster then rifled barrel‘s) so I would guess your regulator is set around 125-130. 

66843AD5-CB74-406E-AFEC-CBAD333798D8.1618864228.jpeg

CBD38CFD-EEA6-4444-ADD2-C9857E6B1A1D.1618864247.jpeg

Rford71 - Thanks for that, I figured, as the speeds weren't lining up at all. The current setup is good for hades, so I guess I'll leave it for now. I need to work on my accuracy with the trigger. It's a fairly challenging platform to be accurate with. Much practice is required. I wish the capacity were higher, like 10 or 12 shots. I feel like I'm constantly reloading! It's fun, though.

Here's something interesting - seems the nozzles that come in the Leshiy and the nozzles sold by Brian are different. I recently purchased a 2nd Leshiy, a .177 in 250mm length. It came with two 0.2 nozzles. When removed I confirmed that they were both marked 0.2 but clearly a much larger hole than the nozzle kit from Brian.

Ed's nozzle on left / Brian's nozzle on right

NOzzle Difference - 1.1618868952.jpeg

NOzzle Difference - 2.1618868963.jpeg

In regards to the .25 450mm barrel question - I am running 0.2mm / 0.3mm nozzles and 160 bar regulator. Getting 970 fps with AVS .30gr pellets. Just tested some 39gr NSA slugs and got 875 fps for ~66fpe. 

Wow, that is interesting for sure. I wonder which is the standard? I left the .2 nozzle in that came with my Leshiy when I did my testing. I wonder If the .2 that Brian sent with the nozzle kit is different than the .2 that came installed. Not sure if I'm ready to shoot AVS slugs anyways, I was starting to get frustrated with the accuracy of the L2, and it's definitely how the L2 discharges. I brought my impact out and was able to apply standard Markman fundamentals and made a ragged hole in the target with the same ammo, which felt great. Still trying to get used to how the L2 shoots. Part of my flinch is due to a bit of air rushing up past the magazine into my face. It's not a ton but a noticeable amount. Once I get the feel on how to ring that accuracy out of it, I'll crank the reg and get some of the AVS .2513 slugs.

The gunsmiths in Russia will drill the jets to set up the guns. The jets weren't marked until I requested to be sold aftermarket. If you really want to tinker I recommend investing in a go / no go pin gauge set. The ones I sell are properly marked cuz I don't drill them

Brian

For consistency across settings I'm sticking with your kit Brian. 

@Rford71 - I have no idea what page of this huge thread it's on, but I did extensive testing with a ton of pellets for both fit in the magazine without falling through and groupings. It was very expensive to do this, but I found that the .2513 AVS slug in 30 gr @ 950 fps in either Dish or Flat Base is capable on a good day of a sub 1/2" group at 50 yards. 

The gunsmiths in Russia will drill the jets to set up the guns. The jets weren't marked until I requested to be sold aftermarket. If you really want to tinker I recommend investing in a go / no go pin gauge set. The ones I sell are properly marked cuz I don't drill them

Brian

For consistency across settings I'm sticking with your kit Brian. 

@Rford71 - I have no idea what page of this huge thread it's on, but I did extensive testing with a ton of pellets for both fit in the magazine without falling through and groupings. It was very expensive to do this, but I found that the .2513 AVS slug in 30 gr @ 950 fps in either Dish or Flat Base is capable on a good day of a sub 1/2" group at 50 yards.

crshooter, 

I remember when you were testing AVS’s early on at around 22 yards with good results, But wasn’t sure what speed you were shooting them at and if you had an opportunity to shoot any distance to verify the accuracy. I had good results shooting the flats, cups and dishes out to 50 with the regs at 150 with the 350mm. My regulator is now set at 130 with .2 and .5 jets with the 450mm barrel it’s shooting the hades really good but it Is way to hot for the JSB 25g at 965fps. I have shot all my JSB34g mk1s and mk2s and have been waiting for a order I placed in February😡.

As for air usage, do you think it is more efficient to increase my nozzle/jets sizes or reduce the reg pressure to get the JSB’s 25g to shoot around 880fps? I’m thinking it’s probably a combination of both. 

@Rford71 - I would stick with the 0.2/0.5 nozzle combo and reduce reg pressure for the 25gr pellets. I never found the 25gr to shoot as well as the 34gr - maybe I didn't find the right speed - or maybe my barrel just didn't like them.

@ctshooter, I think my L2 prefers 34g better also, but like I said can’t seem to find any 34g right now so i’m shooting up all the 25g I have on hand.