• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

In caliber .30 with 250 mm barrel, JSB 2.9 grams -- 240 m/sec/864 f/sec, (83 Joles/61 ftlbf). From 250 bar down to 130 bar -- 24 shots with standard reservoir (doulbe) not with the bottle installed instead of the bottom reservoir. Regulator set to 130 bar. The more pressure after the regulatoer, the more energy it creates. 

We speeded up in caliber .30 with 350 mm barrel the gun up to 147 Joles/108 ftlbf.

I know that you all wait for the information but I have no time for giving you all the information, too much work. No doubt I will provide you with all the data and figures, step by step, meanwhile the prepay order are today over 1'000 guns, that is both for Russia and the rest of the world. Yes, I expected that the gun is unique and interesting but not that much :)

wow😁 , lol Nice Job Ed and the gang (all of you! ) lol. Very nice indeed . Holy rusted metal Batman ! The power is crazy for that little monster ! HAHAHA. 💪👊

If I understand correctly I am blown away . ((All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! haha. 👌))

I wish you guys the very best and so far a big Thanks from me! just doesn't quite cut it lol haha.

This is an incredibly cool featured air rifle in the development stage. It's unique size, features and respected production quality make it stand out on it's own. I suspect I will have to throw down my wallet and get one. I already have a Leshiy Gen 2.

I look forward to more development videos and information. F**ck yeah

So I take it Ed that the gun is always ready to fire if it's in the unfolded position? Is the only way to make it safe is to fold the stock to the side or keep the safety lever on?

Or to put it on safety manually.

Look at Anna's video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVDKEO2qfG8

pay attention to 0:50, she puts it on the fire mode from safe. It means L2 was in safe mode before she took it you her hands.

at 1:12 she puts it on the safe mode before opening it.

at 1:24 she puts it on fire mode again. 

So, that is burned in her brain already, when the gun is not used for shooting it should be set to the safe mode, she does it unconsiously. Just burn it in your mind to do it automatically and you will not have any problems.