• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Does anyone know where I can get replacement orings that hold the magazine holders onto the stock?

Also anyone have the size or specs of those so I can find them on an oring site?

Or does anyone have an alternative to mount them somewhere like a pic rail / mlok etc?

Well, you can find the complete scheme of L2 here as for the O-rings for the magazine holder depends on where you want to fix them. Just take ANY O-ring that will fit the length to fix to the part of the gun you want (reservoir or moderator or body of the gun).

Thanks towel, 

Ed’s video was made in July 2020, long before most of us received our L2’s. Does anyone know what the indexing fix Ed was referring to? It seems the indexing problem is still happening and plungers are still breaking.

raxim777 thanks for the translation and giving background on the person in the video
1f44d.svg

I’ll have to look to see if my plunger was replace with a white one when repaired at the dealer.

We changed the material of the piston not the desing. The design is OK, the material was not resistant enough for a long term use. They are replaced by our representatives free of charge, they have enough parts. Or I can send it directly to the customer.

Thanks Ed!

Thanks towel, 

Ed’s video was made in July 2020, long before most of us received our L2’s. Does anyone know what the indexing fix Ed was referring to? It seems the indexing problem is still happening and plungers are still breaking.

raxim777 thanks for the translation and giving background on the person in the video
1f44d.svg

I’ll have to look to see if my plunger was replace with a white one when repaired at the dealer.

We changed the material of the piston not the desing. The design is OK, the material was not resistant enough for a long term use. They are replaced by our representatives free of charge, they have enough parts. Or I can send it directly to the customer.

ED, How do we know if we have the original or updated material? Is the updated material white as previous posts seem to indicate? Mine is black. It is currently not showing any signs of wear. Just wanting to know if I should get a spare on hand.

Joe

ED, How do we know if we have the original or updated material? Is the updated material white as previous posts seem to indicate? Mine is black. It is currently not showing any signs of wear. Just wanting to know if I should get a spare on hand.

Joe

I don't know and nobody knows, just replace it when it is broken, that is the only criteria. The white ones were just made quickly with the mill machine, just to have them to replace those we rejected before we get new black ones, made of the other material.

Is it correct to assume Brian @EDgunwest sends an email with a package tracking number when delivering the guns? Maybe with an adult signature required too?

Almost ready to start shooting when the gun arrives. Just waiting on a 1/8 BSPP Foster fitting for the fill probe.

Brian shipped mine with a foster fitting. And yes, he sent a ship notice with tracking. I think the tracking info said "signature required", but my delivery guy said he didn't need one.

GsT

Thanks towel, 

1f44d.svg

Is it correct to assume Brian @EDgunwest sends an email with a package tracking number ... 

...signature required too?

...Just waiting on a 1/8 BSPP Foster fitting for the fill probe.

Brian shipped mine with a foster fitting. And yes, he sent a ship notice with tracking. I think the tracking info said "signature required", but my delivery guy said he didn't need one.

GsT

Thanks for the info. The gun shipped today with a tracking number provided.

Mine came with larger diameter than the mags, very easy to peel of, never used any magnet

So maybe you got the newer back plates?

Yes could be - received mine 8 of january

leshiy 2 - mag and cover plate.1617723921.JPG

BTW, to protect the moderator and air tube from scratches and the cold aluminum sucking heat from hands I dressed it with bike tubing, also added to grip to give more volume and a non slip surface, not dressed the upper tube yet but may use the valve part of tube for the option of pumping up to correct cheek weld :)

leshiy 2 - bike tube.1617724707.JPG

leshiy 2 - bike tube mod and lower tank.1617724725.JPG

leshiy 2 - bike tube grip.1617724739.JPG

Reactions: Cattoo
Thanks towel, 

1f44d.svg

So no matter what happens, this plunger is going to fail eventually? Where do I get the spare from will Brian from @edgunwest provide them ?

That’s what it sounds like, l would like to have the option to purchase spare parts.