EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

To a *****

Ok man, why am I a *****?

Because I ordered a gun I find exciting, started a thread and shared pictures and the manual draft as they became available?

That's OK. Apparently because I'm excited and posted about the new Daystate Delta Wolf I'm a ***** also... Why are the FX fanboys never shills? Anyway, we can be shills together and make it a mark of distinction! Count me in on the Leshiy2 ***** bandwagon, they look awesome. I already have three EDguns, one more won't hurt...

Lol I agree this is an awesome gun. And I definitely agree and find it funny that FX shills aren't ever a thing but any other manufacturer apparently is

1583888827_11199644155e6839bbab5e88.51057324.jpeg

We can discuss this all we want, but the fact is no one has any concrete information on this gun. The gun originally shown in the spoof Annubis video may not even be the gun brought to market. Any specs regarding weight features or anything else are just talk for the sake of talking. Ed himself may not even know what the final product will be, and if he does, he’s not telling. To the backstabbing girls who have found a new way to abuse the system over the use of the word “*****”,after the loss of their red ball game by using the flag post option, you live up to what you are. I will point out that a prior poster began the post going off topic by using my name in his/her post. Anyone who wants to line up and put a deposit on a gun with no full price, no specs, no features-nothing, is a fool. I will stay smart and sit back and wait. After the first batch are rushed to market, I will wait until the issues are worked out (EVERY gun has some). After ‘it’ (the Leshiy 2) is defined, I will decide if I want to buy it.

To a *****

Because I ordered a gun I find exciting, started a thread and shared pictures and the manual draft as they became available?

That's OK. Apparently because I'm excited and posted about the new Daystate Delta Wolf I'm a ***** also... Why are the FX fanboys never shills? Anyway, we can be shills together and make it a mark of distinction! Count me in on the Leshiy2 ***** bandwagon, they look awesome. I already have three EDguns, one more won't hurt...

Lol I agree this is an awesome gun. And I definitely agree and find it funny that FX shills aren't ever a thing but any other manufacturer apparently is

I get that you are excited because you put a deposit on the gun behind door number 2, but you don’t even know what you put a deposit on. You’re just guessing. Since there is no “IGNORE USER’ option I have a paper list of shills and there are few guns that don’t have them. They are easy to spot as they always paint a glowing report on a given gun, dealer or manufacturer, no matter what. In many cases, they are angling to become a field tester, or receive a discount on product. Unfortunately, it’s the nature of the Internet, now that many have learned to exploit it.

To a *****

I get that you are excited because you put a deposit on the gun behind door number 2, but you don’t even know what you put a deposit on. You’re just guessing. Since there is no “IGNORE USER’ option I have a paper list of shills and there are few guns that don’t have them. They are easy to spot as they always paint a glowing report on a given gun, dealer or manufacturer, no matter what. In many cases, they are angling to become a field tester, or receive a discount on product. Unfortunately, it’s the nature of the Internet, now that many have learned to exploit it.

What are you talking about?? No one put a single dollar down in the US. The preorder system will go live when all the details are out. I'm curious why/what got you so twisted. It's a BB gun... relax. Read this page very carefully... it's literally asking you for your email address, name, and potential caliber interest. Where is it asking you to put a penny down? www.edgunwest.com/signup

When it's ready to go-live, the people on this list will get alerted first. Pretty simple.

One thing I like about fx is they have multiple dealers giving you more options of where to purchase from so dealers are more incline to give better customer service. 

Just thinking out loud.💬

Let me just say, I really hope it lives up to the Edgun reputation ( I'm sure it will ) and proves itself in the field after what I imagine will be a huge number of them being sold. One thing we all tend to forget about when everything is working fine and dandy is customer support and dealer backing, when FX got rid ( or vice/versa, idk ) of the ( EXCLUSIVE ) dealer of their product it helped us all, kept pricing in check ( somewhat, lol ) , allowed more access to their product, cut shipping times/rates , allowed for faster repairs ( if needed ) , and MOST importantly, gave the consumer options ( based on THEIR experiences ) to receive better customer service by being able to choose who he/she purchases from. I have purchased from just about every known airgun shop, some are top notch, some are good and some are down right horrible. Having options is never a bad thing.

I will own one eventually, I'm always the one to buy the latest and greatest, haha , but will also sit back and watch and wait to see how they perform.

To a *****

What are you talking about?? No one put a single dollar down in the US. The preorder system will go live when all the details are out. I'm curious why/what got you so twisted. It's a BB gun... relax. Read this page very carefully... it's literally asking you for your email address, name, and potential caliber interest. Where is it asking you to put a penny down? www.edgunwest.com/signup

When it's ready to go-live, the people on this list will get alerted first. Pretty simple.

Now, now, since we are on the ***** pill ;) surely this isn't you ? You have been accountable for probably selling more Leshiys than any person here in the States, there has to be some connection or perk for doing so ? Seriously though, love your channel and the content you put out. You for sure deserve a Leshiy 2 with serial #1 on it.

Really looking forward to the videos of the new Leshiy 2, when you get your hands on one :).

Ha! I'm glad you're enjoying the show! ;)

I'm flattered if people make purchasing decisions based on the content I make, but for what it's worth... what you're seeing from me is a genuine love for EDgun and the other products I use. 

My style is more about showcasing the stuff I use (EDgun, ATN, Tactacam, etc) and let folks see what they can do with their own eyes. It might come off as promotion, and it should, as that's indirectly what I'm doing while I tell my backyard pest control war story you see play out on the channel. 

What may come as a surprise however, is I've purchased every EDgun I have. In fact, many of you probably have paid less than me (ex tons of EDgun's were bought using the promo codes from the Advent Calendar Series). Now that I think about it, I've gotten a barrel or 2 from Brian... and probably a few tins, but that's mostly because he can't count ;).

While I didn't start this to make $$, the website and channel are monetized. It's nothing crazy... at this point it feeds my EDC Copper addiction.

I like your perk idea for serial #1 though... gonna start a petition ;) 

I suppose I could be labeled a ***** for Athlon Optics but I've always been honest about the upsides and downsides of each product. 

As far as I know there isn't a perfect product, agreed, after all they are man made, right?! Though I definitely require good customer service. I don't want to end up sending a rifle back numerous times and be told "it's within spec" when the darn gun isn't satisfactory for various reasons. If a product doesn't work and can't be fixed, then it's basically a worthless POS, right?! We've all been there.....

This Leshy2 is exactly what I want! As long as it's reliable and reasonably accurate, I'm good! Love that it doesn't have a fixed magazine, and that the power can be dialed down! It's a neat looking and super compact little carbine too! 

Too many 2020 airguns I want, lol.

1583970668_5264388275e69796c239986.68536469.png

for the 350mm it's $2583 and 250mm is $2359 this is from Francisco (Spain) https://en.edgun.shop/products/pre-orden-leshiy-2 as much I really really like this gun I'm afraid it's a no~bueno for me not at the price and this early in the market. Perhaps maybe in a year or two down the road once it has established "Street Creed" then this might be my last PCP. but really at $2300~$2500 I think I would be better off with the Daystate Artic Wolf or the Safari, better yet a fully customize spec RAW LRT to my taste.

1583970668_5264388275e69796c239986.68536469.png

for the 350mm it's $2583 and 250mm is $2359 this is from Francisco (Spain) https://en.edgun.shop/products/pre-orden-leshiy-2 as much I really really like this gun I'm afraid it's a no~bueno for me not at the price and this early in the market. Perhaps maybe in a year or two down the road once it has established "Street Creed" then this might be my last PCP. but really at $2300~$2500 I think I would be better off with the Daystate Artic Wolf or the Safari, better yet a fully customize spec RAW LRT to my taste.

My prediction were $2,371.5. I was so close.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/edgun-leshiy-2-an-engineering-masterpiece/page/3/