EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Yeah my replacement wheel is another nylon type one, I would like to find a metal option - do you know the spec I need to search to find online? I bet Amazon/ eBay etc will have them for pence!

I think the idea is it's better to have the wheel fail than the arm. That's likely why they make the wheel out of a relatively soft material.

Yeah my replacement wheel is another nylon type one, I would like to find a metal option - do you know the spec I need to search to find online? I bet Amazon/ eBay etc will have them for pence!

Well I followed the video for disassembling the indexing arm, but once I removed the little clip and took off the spring the arm was very firmly stuck on the gun still, it did not dust freely slide off the pin like in the video, it must be damaged or misshapen in some way, maybe its been knocked or banged at some point or even before I owned it, either way I had to force the arm off the pin with plyers! And tap it back on once the wheel was changed, now it is very stiff and doesnt move on its pin freely! Ridiculous or what, I think I might just send it off to be sorted by the distributors properly, I'm not cut out for fiddly stuff, something goes wrong every time I try to work on this thing!/