• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

EDgun Leshiy 2

Have been strongly considering getting a Leshiy 2 25cal but am unsure if it’s the top of the line for what I’m looking for. I am needing a semi auto for varmint hunting, home defense, and fun. From what I’ve read, the build out I would want would end up being about 6k without optics. Is there anything else y’all would recommend that is even closely comparable to the Leshiy 2?

Maybe consider modifying your build out to fit more within the parameters of your budget. In my opinion, nothing else on the market like it. I have three.
Thanks for your response! I love everything I’ve seen of the Leshiy 2 and I’m leaning he’s joy that direction. The only other option I’ve looked at is the Huben K1.

Reactions: Jwood
Have been strongly considering getting a Leshiy 2 25cal but am unsure if it’s the top of the line for what I’m looking for. I am needing a semi auto for varmint hunting, home defense, and fun. From what I’ve read, the build out I would want would end up being about 6k without optics. Is there anything else y’all would recommend that is even closely comparable to the Leshiy 2?
You might find 3 separate guns better at any one thing. Love the Huben off the bench and hunting off tripod. For all 3 nothing beats the Leshiy i have 2 so I can bring a friend.

Maybe consider modifying your build out to fit more within the parameters of your budget. In my opinion, nothing else on the market like it. I have three.
$6K? That has to be pretty tricked out. What are you putting on there? There isn’t too much that I’ve seen comparable but that depends on what you value? Based upon what you’d said, I’d say the L2 wins, no contest. For me, the L2 represents the best in a lightweight, reliable, easy to configure platform that’s accurate and looks awesome.

The ONLY reason I’d go with a leshiy 2 over a huben is the ability to store it compactly in a backpack or similar. The huben does everything the leshiy does, and better. It’s quieter, it’s more accurate, it’s more efficient on air, it’s easier to adjust, it has a much better trigger, and it’s cheaper. The leshiy 2 is more compact, and the only reason I carry it over the huben is for that reason. It fits in my pack, and I can take it anywhere with me incognito.

Home defense?? Don't go down that road. Looks like you're new here, I'd advise you reading some content regarding terminal performance on air rifles.

Reactions: Bernie7
The ONLY reason I’d go with a leshiy 2 over a huben is the ability to store it compactly in a backpack or similar. The huben does everything the leshiy does, and better. It’s quieter, it’s more accurate, it’s more efficient on air, it’s easier to adjust, it has a much better trigger, and it’s cheaper. The leshiy 2 is more compact, and the only reason I carry it over the huben is for that reason. It fits in my pack, and I can take it anywhere with me incognito.

Haven't tried a Huben but I'll add that the ability to fold the L2 open and even remove the stock entirely to render it safe was also a factor in my decision. But that is far behind the packability of the Leshiy in importance for me. Ease of cleaning the barrel on the L2 is great. Not sure what the Huben is like in that regard.

$6K? That has to be pretty tricked out. What are you putting on there? There isn’t too much that I’ve seen comparable but that depends on what you value? Based upon what you’d said, I’d say the L2 wins, no contest. For me, the L2 represents the best in a lightweight, reliable, easy to configure platform that’s accurate and looks awesome.
The total build out I want to order goes as follows:
  • Edgun Leshiy 2 Short - Black (REPR)
  • Air Tank - 300 bar carbon
  • Behemoth Reflex Silencer (450 mm)
  • Huma Air Aluminum trigger
  • Raptor regulator
  • (3) .25 cal slug magazines
  • (2) magazine holders
  • Javelin Pro Hunt bipod
  • MeaZy Gauge
  • Great Whit 97 CU tank
  • EaZy Fill trigger system
That all is coming directly from their website. I’m unsure if there is a better/cheaper way to do it, but I was probably going to have them assemble everything for me and have them send the air rifle exactly how I want it configured.

As far as optics I am leaning towards the Eotech HHS green so I can have just the holographic sight for close quarters or flip the magnifier over for distance shots.

• Raptor regulator
  • (2) magazine holders
  • Javelin Pro Hunt bipod
  • MeaZy Gauge
  • Great Whit 97 CU tank
That all is coming directly from their website. I’m unsure if there is a better/cheaper way to do it, but I was probably going to have them assemble everything for me and have them send the air rifle exactly how I want it configured.

As far as optics I am leaning towards the Eotech HHS green so I can have just the holographic sight for close quarters or flip the magnifier over for distance shots.
  • Raptor regulator
  • (2) magazine holders
  • Javelin Pro Hunt bipod
  • MeaZy Gauge
  • Great Whit 97 CU tank

Makes more sense that you’re including tank and customizations. Nice Setup. Any reason why you’re going with the short barrel with the 450mm reflex/behemoth? I’d be interested in hearing the behemoth reflex vs Hornet/Huma mod.

Haven't tried a Huben but I'll add that the ability to fold the L2 open and even remove the stock entirely to render it safe was also a factor in my decision. But that is far behind the packability of the Leshiy in importance for me. Ease of cleaning the barrel on the L2 is great. Not sure what the Huben is like in that regard.
Very true. Barrel cleaning requires removal on the Huben. How often it needs cleaning, I’m not sure. Part of being able to pack the L2 safely is folding it and rendering it completely safe in that form.

Varmint hunting and fun I understand. The L2 will do this for you very well.

Home defense? Not recommended as a frying pan would be more effective. There are a lot of advantages of air guns over firearms but personal protection is not one of them. If you need a gun for personal protection of any kind I would highly recommend a 12 gauge or 357mag,