Edgun Leshiy 2 Shooting Slugs

Does anyone have information on how Edgun Leshiy 2 shoots slugs? I am interested to know if the platform will be able to shoot more than just pellets. The FX guns have a proven track record shooting slugs consistently and accurately (with slug liners). Does the L2 barrel have a high enough twist rate to shoot slugs without a liner? Any real world data on how the L2 shoots .22 caliber slugs (21 grain) or .25 caliber slugs (34 grain) would be awesome.

Does anyone have information on how Edgun Leshiy 2 shoots slugs? I am interested to know if the platform will be able to shoot more than just pellets. The FX guns have a proven track record shooting slugs consistently and accurately (with slug liners). Does the L2 barrel have a high enough twist rate to shoot slugs without a liner? Any real world data on how the L2 shoots .22 caliber slugs (21 grain) or .25 caliber slugs (34 grain) would be awesome.

If you're interested in using slugs, the AVS Slugs 3033 fit without sliding out.

303 - AVS Slugs

I've been having very good accuracy with the NSA .2165 20.2gr slugs @ 825-830 fps out of the .22/350mm LW barrel. Nice little groups at 40-50 yards. Groups spread if you push the fps higher.

Have you tried any other slugs? I have the same setup, i.e. 350mm .22 LW, I want to shoot slugs but it would cost a fortune to test all of them, and unfortunately we can't get all the slugs here in Europe. 

I've been having very good accuracy with the NSA .2165 20.2gr slugs @ 825-830 fps out of the .22/350mm LW barrel. Nice little groups at 40-50 yards. Groups spread if you push the fps higher.

They don't fall through the magazine?

Of course they do. I just leave a mag on the gun and fill with a speed loader. That 5 pack speed loader you posted in your other thread would be perfect.

If you're interested in using slugs, the AVS Slugs 3033 fit without sliding out.

303 - AVS Slugs

Have you tried these? Wonder what type of performance you get. I'd be concerned the extra 3 thou would cause a lot of friction digging into lands in the barrel. I was sold on the .2513 AVS for a while but ultimately gave up getting great groups with them. 

.25 Cal Leshiy! w 350 mm barrel........... .254 are the Cats Meow! getting jus' a Lil' over 1/2 ' @ 50 yards @ 930 fps......Great Woods Walker w/ hollow point expansion Semi Auto & double Tap!.

Both the alpha precision and Lothar Walther barrel have a groove diameter of .254 making a perfect fit for the AVS .254 slugs. 

0B886B54-C1BA-4B41-98E0-6FC993B62AC3.1629050688.jpeg

the bottom of that picture should get you started on what works. 

Bringing the thread back. Anyone tried any new slugs in .22? Zan? Knockouts? Hybrids? Anything that works? I would like to start texting slugs with mine, but hate that I have to spend a ton of money on ones that might not work well. At least with input from experienced fellas like yourselves, I can try some that have already been known to do well. 
thanks guys!