EDgun Leshiy 2 - Pricing Update

I agree with the crowd that would like to see this is a little cheaper or coming with more options like a second barrel. BUT when you think of the price difference on this and original, it makes sense. We are getting so much more. Frankly the semi auto action and multishot clip...combined with the already amazing engineering of the EDgun...its my dream pcp and many others as well. 

I dont see guys letting these go cheap on the secondary market any time soon, and I believe demand will stay high. poop...I could sell 50 of these in Hawaii between the people I know and their friends. 

Keep up the amazing work!

.......I would also like to see different color options!

Another item I think would be on everyone’s mind is when will the options be available and their costs. Im talking about longer barrels with moderators, different caliber barrels, extra magazines and the bigger bottles. Also will the + cost you stated of a caliber change include all that is needed such as the magazine and other parts or is that just the barrel? Will all the first 100 be shipped with the shorter barrels ? We are patiently waiting for a video in English explaining all this. I am on the list for a .22 but there was no choice of barrel length. I would prefer the longer barrel / moderator and then get a 30 caliber barrel but don’t know yet if I would need another moderator at extra cost. I suppose I could always sell the shorter barrel when the longer ones are available unless I find I like it! 
On another note I’m surprised no one has brought up if Ed would be considering making an upgraded tube and butt for the generation one Leshiy with the extra bottle capacity and plentum like the new generation 2. I’d bet some people would buy that as well. Even after market versions. Just like FX upgrading the Impact and offering the kit for owners to upgrade there older guns. 

Another item I think would be on everyone’s mind is when will the options be available and their costs. Im talking about longer barrels with moderators, different caliber barrels, extra magazines and the bigger bottles. Also will the + cost you stated of a caliber change include all that is needed such as the magazine and other parts or is that just the barrel? Will all the first 100 be shipped with the shorter barrels ? We are patiently waiting for a video in English explaining all this. I am on the list for a .22 but there was no choice of barrel length. I would prefer the longer barrel / moderator and then get a 30 caliber barrel but don’t know yet if I would need another moderator at extra cost. I suppose I could always sell the shorter barrel when the longer ones are available unless I find I like it! 
On another note I’m surprised no one has brought up if Ed would be considering making an upgraded tube and butt for the generation one Leshiy with the extra bottle capacity and plentum like the new generation 2. I’d bet some people would buy that as well. Even after market versions. Just like FX upgrading the Impact and offering the kit for owners to upgrade there older guns.

From what I understand I think for each caliber there is a different butt stock that’s needed. Hopefully I’m wrong but that’s what it looked like in the Russian videos on YouTube.

From what I understand I think for each caliber there is a different butt stock that’s needed. Hopefully I’m wrong but that’s what it looked like in the Russian videos on YouTube.

Not correct, he was explaining it was an option, it is not required

Ed style is not like others. He doesn't look back only forward , 

As for barrels understand that wasn't a pre-order form you filled out, it was just something for me to look at which calibers people were most interested in. A big challenge in the past has been LW keeping up with Ed's demand, so I cannot comment on barrel availability.

As for barrels understand that wasn't a pre-order form you filled out, it was just something for me to look at which calibers people were most interested in. A big challenge in the past has been LW keeping up with Ed's demand, so I cannot comment on barrel availability.

I happy I’m wrong, Thank you Brian for the correction 

I recall in one of Ed's videos that Alfa-Precision in Russia makes some of his barrels for specific calibers to alleviate the shortage of LW barrels. Hopefully he'll have shorter wait times for his facility and hopefully we can get these to our doors faster.

I think it's a lot of money yes But it has everything I want and more. If I pay $1600 for a leshiy and then put all the extra add ones to make it how I like it am going to end up at the same price point or close to it? I would rather pay for it all to be done for me and also way better let's face it simi auto hahaha and a mag feed leshiy and a hole lot more!!! I can't wait to get my self one and my son one. Ed did a awesome job. 

I think it's a lot of money yes But it has everything I want and more. If I pay $1600 for a leshiy and then put all the extra add ones to make it how I like it am going to end up at the same price point or close to it? I would rather pay for it all to be done for me and also way better let's face it simi auto hahaha and a mag feed leshiy and a hole lot more!!! I can't wait to get my self one and my son one. Ed did a awesome job.

Can I be your son too? ;)

As for barrels understand that wasn't a pre-order form you filled out, it was just something for me to look at which calibers people were most interested in. A big challenge in the past has been LW keeping up with Ed's demand, so I cannot comment on barrel availability

I realized that was to get a idea of what was wanted by caliber, that is why I also asked if the first shipment of 100 were going to be only one barrel length or will there be any extra barrels of different lengths and calibers with moderators available but you have answered my question . Just too much demand on this gun to be able to get extra barrels and other options in the pipeline. I’ll be happy to get whatever I can to play with while supply of extra barrels catch up. I hope you give us first 100 first option on purchase of extra barrels and bottles? 

i

This is not correct. What you saw stemmed from a suggestion (lost in translation) that you could have pre-configured setups this way. It's 100% not required however to go from caliber to caliber.

It looks like there is going to be many options, both shrouds with the full compliment of barrels just convinced me to keep my set up.

What the timeline for getting information and opening preorders.

Im ok with just a rough estimate on the timeline.

April is my guess. In talking with Brian, he really wanted to avoid 3 main things:

1) really long waiting periods while under preorder

2) starting the preorder before Ed announced all the details.

3) The biggest one (and I'm helping him with this part so I can speak to it) is to have a fair and transparent preorder system in place to manage this incredible demand. It will enable customers to see exactly where they are in line, up to date time lines, tracking info, and consistent/relevant stream of communication as the gun is getting closer to ship (how to videos, manual overviews, best practice info, etc etc). When you're putting up that kind of $$ and are excited... frustration with the unknowns (some of which I list above) creates quite a bit of strain between the customer and dealer. Anyways... not trying to make it sound like we're solving world peace... just giving you, and others comfort in knowing this isn't going to be a backdoor free for all.

There will be a full write up with lots of details on the preorder soon. The big thing to do now is make sure you're on the preorder notification list. Those people are going to be notified first, so if you're not on there... definitely do that. 

Brian is investing a ton of $$ into this system. He learned a lot from Leshiy Classic rollout himself as well as just watching the frustration associated with other high demand airgun rollouts. I'm sure there will be tweaks to it based on feedback, but it's a giant leap forward.