edgun leshiy 2 not firing

That trigger travel adjustment in the video is very short maybe even dangerous for miss handling it especially in hands of "untrained" and "irresponsible". Any mistake or knocking the gun against a solid can misfire.

For a same or similar reasons FX in example never published a trigger adjustment manual.

I don't have the L2 with me right now so only speculating why don't just use a ball plunger screw for a second stage? and make it 2.5 stage ??

Could very well be that either the plunger under the R2D2 is broken, as it was on mine. SOMEWHERE in the main Leshiy2 thread there is quite some info about it, and a fix that someone came up with. Or the tiny plastic ball on the valve needle (not sure but I think it was that) is broken (and as it is so small the remains are ejected with the pellet). But this can be easily fixed with a tiny spring. Also documented SOMEWHERE in the main L2 thread. Unfortunately it is a pain to search through this particular thread. Even when I want to do something simple as ‘go to the last read” post (which works fine on other threads) it ALWAYS takes me to the first post of page 1…

Anyway, good luck with your search and repairs!

gg.1638699145.jpg
264294976_309824217661767_4540089503476379484_n.1638699146.jpg

so problem maybe from this part?

More than likely one of 2 things. If folding the gun resets and allows you to shoot one shot, the trigger linkage is probably not resetting in relation to the valve stem pin.

First adjust trigger linkage to make sure it is not inducing a bind. If that is not the issue, you will likely need to degas and disassemble valve to see if tthe stand-off ball is in place or if it has broken/disappeared.