• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun leshiy 2 non reper

I'm shooting a 350mm .25cal leshiy 2 with bottle added. Was wondering what ideally the best speed to shoot at or reg pressure to start with. Current tune is about 4 mags before its down to 100bar. I didn't set the gun up so I know nothing about where the reg is. If 4 mags is good is typical I'll leave it be. Ill get fps when my pellets arrive tomorrow. I know the few mags I shot where moving hot and accurately. Currently I shoot 25gr jsb what little I had that is.

With a 300cc bottle and a 350mm barrel, you should be able to get more than 4 mags . . . so when you measure the FPS, I'm guessing you'll find that it's shooting the 25.4g's well past the 900's. My same setup shoots the 25.4g's in the mid 800's and I don't know how many mags it gets exactly but it's way more than 4...
Whats your reg?

If you want to have bigger shot count = you need longer barrel.
If you want to have higher speed = you need longer barrel.
And of course buying couple tins different weights can help. Mounting a gauge can help. Getting a set of jets can help.
And then you would want to write down everything, eventually in a spreadsheet... you know that, literate people writing it down and iliterate remembering?

L2 tunes.JPG

Reactions: addison
So fps is 727-720 shooting 25gr so not as fast as I thought but still from a 200bar fill is right at about 4mags. I think its terrible but hey what do I know. Thinking m3 might be the better option or just be happy with my commader xr and wolverine r 2
200b or 300b? 200b is super low if the reg is set at 130 or so. You have 70b to play with, so that’s 36 shots on 70b or less than 2b per shot. That’s pretty good efficiency from a gun that not only uses air to fire the pellet, it the cycle the magazine also.

So fps is 727-720 shooting 25gr so not as fast as I thought but still from a 200bar fill is right at about 4mags. I think its terrible but hey what do I know. Thinking m3 might be the better option or just be happy with my commader xr and wolverine r 2
Yeah, you've got to fill your rifle to more than 200bar if you want more shots. The L2 can be filled up to 300bar but many don't have the ability to easily/consistently fill their rifles to that level so I think most fill to about 250bar. I shoot mine from 250 down to around the 105bar where my reg is set and that gets me plenty of shots for my normal usage.

Yeah, you've got to fill your rifle to more than 200bar if you want more shots. The L2 can be filled up to 300bar but many don't have the ability to easily/consistently fill their rifles to that level so I think most fill to about 250bar. I shoot mine from 250 down to around the 105bar where my reg is set and that gets me plenty of shots for my normal usage.
.22cal or .25cal

With a 300cc bottle and a 350mm barrel, you should be able to get more than 4 mags . . . so when you measure the FPS, I'm guessing you'll find that it's shooting the 25.4g's well past the 900's. My same setup shoots the 25.4g's in the mid 800's and I don't know how many mags it gets exactly but it's way more than 4...
.22cal or .25cal
0.25 per above