EDgun Leshiy 2 - New Glass, New Hand guard, New Moderator, New Look!

I swapped out the Dedal Stalker 6x for Hawke's new Frontier 4-20x50 FFP scope
1f9be.png
, swapped out the Valkyrie Shorokh handguard and moderator for the Valkyrie Tishina combo
1f918.png
, and added a few bits of vinyl wrap for good measure
1f44c.png

I'm going to try and stretch her legs (after this polar vortex ends) with the extra magnification provided by the Frontier scope. Did I mention how impressed I am with the new Hawke scopes? I recently picked up the all new Sidewinder 4-16x50 FFP and the Frontier 4-20x50 FFP. They both have really nice glass and a wide FOV! More on those later.

View attachment L2 CF - 1.1613162092.jpg

L2 CF - 2.1613162093.jpg

L2 CF - 1 1.1613166264.jpg

L2 CF - 1 2.1613166264.jpg

Reactions: gabrielmoreira
I’m loving how us guys are primping our Leshiy’s with different accessories and finishes. Amazing what a little imagination , some tape, paracord , vinyl wrap, neoprene or paint can give this little gun a different personality. Of course it’s beautiful right out of the box but it’s the American way to primp it out too. Made a 100+ yard shot on a pigeon today with the 30 x 450 and FX Hybrid slug. Guessed and Held about 4” high and nailed him. I have only been shooting it at 40 to 50 yards in my wooded yard. I’m waiting for warmer weather to take it to the range and get some dope on different distances. Then I plan on getting back to groundhog hunting again without the fear of pissing off home owners with blasts from my powder burners anymore. 

1f44d.svg
The new HAWKE FRONTIERS have REAL Killer glass!

I'm impressed with the Sidewinder as well. The Frontiers have what Hawke calls H7 glass while the Sidewinders have H5 glass. I'm guessing that H5 glass will be more than adequate for majority of shooters. The wide FOV on both is outstanding.