Edgun Leshiy 2 - my photos, thoughts & experience

@Cattoo - I think you are referring to this beauty - EdGun Veles.

Veles - 2.1609514176.jpg

Piter - great looking stock you have on that Lelya.

Yes! How is it? Discontinued and is it rare? Any reviews of it around?

PiterM, great pics , & dang i thought is was /is cold here , i dont think i would go out in that weather even if i received my L2,

I’m fine with cold but last weekend was really extreme. Especially Saturday afternoon. -20C is not something I’m used to! Also normally I’d be somewhere in the mountains but now we have a hard lockdown and there’s no possibility to travel and stay outside home. So ended up with in my cabin with family and L2, which was really great weekend idea in the end. And today in the morning was just -9C so much much better. 

@Cattoo - It's a very accurate fun pistol to shoot. I've got min setup with a Huma reg at 120bar and I got 20 solid shots @ ~18.5 fpe. The trigger isn't the greatest, but still useable, a little mushy on the break. It may look heavy, but without a scope it's light enough for one hand shooting. Moderator is very effective and makes it very backyard friendly. 

I don't think this model has been produced for 3-4 years. 

I've been looking at the magpul bipod. What do you think of it?

First of all - make sure you get A.R.M.S. 17S version and put a QD Picatinny mount on it. You don’t want fight with screws all the time. If you do... it’s just as good as it gets. Easy canting & panning, light and solid. Just load it like you’d normally do with a rifle. It’s just a good bipod. And it’s a good match to my Magpul grip.