• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun Leshiy 2 - my photos, thoughts & experience

It must have happened at some point. There’s too much to like about Leshiy 2 to skip it. And also it complements my set perfectly. High power R5 in .30, Lelya 2.0 as a multishot plinker, classic Leshiy with red-dot as sub-compact single shot (still love it!) and now this for fast fire fun.

Anyway... two days ago (after smooth customs clearence) this arrived to my hands:

E1CD6BA4-13D9-431F-BC75-5780756D9D73.1606598724.jpeg

It looks a bit AR’ish so I scoped with 1-6x24 C-More competition scope. Zeroed that beauty earlier today - my first experience is great! I absolutely love how it cycles, and that satisfying low shooting sound... now I desperatly need Valkyrie kit to make it perfect!

E510C922-DD70-41CE-9BA5-CD1D0E29AD3C.1606599260.jpeg

stay tuned for more...

Weather was not perfect last weekend (light drizzle as you can see but no wind) but here’s what I got out of my .22 cal Leshiy 2, tuned down to 17J (slightly above 12fpe) with JSB Exact. With bipod, 5-shot groups of course.

At 25m (bottom right and later bottom left after slight correction up and left) and at 35m (top). Average (without flyers due to my mistake) at 25m was 14-15mm hole (9mm ctc) and at 35m that opened up to 20-21mm hole (15mm ctc). That was with 6x C-More competition scope. There’s no point to do accuracy tests at 50m or more as the result would be crippled by 6x magnification factor for sure. That result is more than enough for my recreational shooting needs. Of course I gave the reg enough time between shots. I’m not hunting (big no-no where I live) but it’d easily nail any airgun quary with such accuracy.

Anyway, need something with 10x minimum and parallax adjustment for more precision tests. But that will come after Christmas... if Santa can hear me, of course ;)

l2_2535m_web.1608076493.jpg

l2_2535m_web3.1608076510.jpg

Hi Peter,

I always like reading your posts. And the pics are always amazing. In fact, when I got my Classic Leshiy a couple years ago, I copied the same camo wrap that you had.

Anyway, good info on the L2. I prefer that ammo in my .22 Classic, and want to use the same when my L2 arrives, (provided my barrel likes them). I'll be looking for a little higher velocity though, say 850fps, 25fpe.

Thanks for all your sharing, keep it coming.

Scott