EDgun Leshiy 2 Megathread - It’s here!

I’ll come up with some different ideas on how to deal with the magnet issue. After more have a chance to use the gun a while I’m sure there will be lots of ideas. I’m willing to make and sell something like the leather covered magnet on the short video. Just have to figure out a way to carry it or attach to the gun.

I was just thinking about a place to store the magnet. Maybe a rod with a magnet at the top that goes into the pistol grip opening with a little tassel sticking out to grab onto. There's already a steel pistol grip screw that the magnet can stick to. Although I'm not really sure if a neodymium magnet that small is strong enough to pull off the back plate. A nice leather wrapped magnet sounds cool too.

Screenshot_20201001-215209_Chrome.1601553780.jpg

I received my Leshiy 2 .177 with 350mm barrel today. Cleaned barrel and shot 10 different 177 pellets to get an idea of the velocity for the different weight pellets. I have attached a word document that lists the results. Also tested trigger pull with a Lyman gauge. Trigger pull averaged 2lb 5oz. 

Also tried NSA slugs. The slugs fall through the magazine. Probably will not use slugs with this rifle.

Over all, I am very happy with my Leshiy 2. Will not be able to test accuracy until tomorrow but I do not anticipate any issues with the right pellets.

download.png
View attachment Leshiy Pellet Test.1601585351.docx

I hate to break bad news guys but FedEX has been screwy the last month or so. How do I know? In my business we receive deliveries of products from Vendors by FedEX Ground and FedEX Express on a daily basis 5 days a week, sometimes 2 x a day, and we have been seeing our products going on round trips routinely. Leaving the sorting facility only to end up back at that same facility 3 days later! Sometimes going back to the shipper. I don’t know what is going on or why but it is. I would continue checking the tracking and when you see something odd as in “Stormy’s” case....call Fedex and get a case # sent up to a Supervisor.

Beach-gunner

Dennis

Mine arrived today, one day early.

.25 cal, 350mm, Tishina 200 kit. No chance to shoot any ammo, but I did dry fire it in the garage. Pretty quiet. 

Thanks Brian! Great service like always.

Leshiy 2 complete.1601605690.jpg

edit: The fit and finish are top notch. Removing the metal retainer from the mag is a hassle. In my line of work, short fingernails are a must. Maybe a plastic tool that works like a bicycle headset cup remover. Too early to say "I would buy it again," but I would be surprised if it doesn't work out that way.

I received tracking # and has shown to be in Pre-shippmwnt status the last two days. What the hey! Oh well it will get here when it gets here and not a second sooner!

Cheers

Update: Tacking at its best, haha, went from two days in pre-shipping staight to my back yard in the earlier hours of the third day. I just might have this gun in my possession later this day! So much for a tracking history. 

Good luck to the rest of you! Enjoy

Finally got my order from EDgun West...

Well, no Leshiy 2 yet but I did get the regulator tester for it and this thing looks beautifully machined. How do you use this thing anyways...lol? I also got an EDgun hat, spare magazine for my R5M, and a spare valve for my Leshiy Classic. Now if I could just get the heat sensitive coffee mug that Ed was drinking from in one of his videos. A new one of course.

😆

20201002_143125.1601621448.jpg

20201002_143224.1601621605.jpg

I received my Leshiy 2 .177 with 350mm barrel today. Cleaned barrel and shot 10 different 177 pellets to get an idea of the velocity for the different weight pellets. I have attached a word document that lists the results. Also tested trigger pull with a Lyman gauge. Trigger pull averaged 2lb 5oz. 

Also tried NSA slugs. The slugs fall through the magazine. Probably will not use slugs with this rifle.

Over all, I am very happy with my Leshiy 2. Will not be able to test accuracy until tomorrow but I do not anticipate any issues with the right pellets.

download.png
View attachment Leshiy Pellet Test.1601585351.docx

Thanks for this.

Thats some bad news about the NSA slugs, I wonder if that is across the board for all calibers.