EDgun Leshiy 2 Megathread - It’s here!

Interested. My mind has been racing thinking of snap ring pliers and neodymium magnets. My Amazon cart keeps getting bigger. I'm going to Home Depot today lol.

Both items are from amazon so just hold off until I try it before you spend a fortune.

Thank you

That snap ring video was a joke... directed at me. You can hear him laugh. Long story, but you will not need to be putting that ring on yourself.

Lol. I know it will come assembled but just in case it somehow comes off, I want to have the right tools on hand. IIRC, I also saw a snap ring clip or two in the valve housing in another video by one of the testers. I don't own a snap ring pliers and I may never need it but just want to be prepared. Not only for the L2 but just in general. 

I did what Brian said and went to Harbor Freight and got a pair of snap ring pliers made by Quinn. They have multiple tips and are reversible. They were like $15. Always good to have tools at the ready. Those user drillable pucks are my favorite part. Better than messing with the reg unless necessary

I have learned more about snap ring pliers doing a lot of research in the last few days that I should start my own company lol.

I did what Brian said and went to Harbor Freight and got a pair of snap ring pliers made by Quinn. They have multiple tips and are reversible. They were like $15. Always good to have tools at the ready. Those user drillable pucks are my favorite part. Better than messing with the reg unless necessary

Be careful with snap rings, these guys like to jump!

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/Oh+Snap!

Just took delivery of my 0.25 350mm Leshiy 2.0 - right in the middle of my workday, unfortunately . . . so not able to shoot it yet. But wanted to get a sense of how it measured up against my other shorties (Leyla 2.0 and Impact Compact) so here's what it looks like:

pcp1.1601498805.jpg
pcp2.1601498806.jpg
pcp3.1601498806.jpg
pcp4.1601498807.jpg
pcp5.1601498807.jpg

Yen,

You should be feeling a little ill about now, perhaps you should take the rest of the afternoon off, you know, for safe measures!

Look forward to what you think of this little guy.

Cheers

LOL - I haven't been able to really concentrate on anything since FedEx rang the doorbell.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to post any shooting/performance impressions as of yet . . . I was sent the wrong caliber and don't have any 0.30 pellets to test this rifle as is. A replacement is already in the mail (great service as usual) but what's been a long 4-5 month wait will now be extended by another 2-3 days before I can actually have a rifle I can shoot.

Hey Yen, bummer having to wait an extra couple days, no doubt those two days will feel like the last four months - sorry for that one.

Just received my tracking # ( .25 long - 350mm).

Let's hope they uphold Ed's quality we all have come to expect. This being the reason I jumped on the pre-order in the first place.

Enjoy!

Hey Mike,

Looks like you got my 0.25 350mm long so go ahead and reroute that package to San Jose if you don't mind!

As for the build quality, I have to admit that when I first opened the box and pick up just the action w/ installed barrel, my initial thought was "I paid $2500 for this?!?!" because the action by itself doesn't look like much. But once you install the shroud and attach the airtube/stock, it all comes together nicely. Fit and finish is everything you'd expect from Ed - it's a VERY nice rifle. I initially put the 3-12x44 Vector scope from my Leshiy Classic on the 2.0 but it actually appears a little too small on the 2.0. I swapped it out for a SWFA 3-15x42 and it looks a lot better.

Now if only I had even just a couple dozen 0.30 pellets so I can fire this damn thing to see what it can do or just to hear what it sounds like!!!