• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Edgun Leshiy 2 Leaking

20210827_093106.1630083072.jpg

I just got this from a viewer to do a video with. I put 300 bar of air in it 2 days ago and fired a couple rounds. This morning the trigger would not fire. Then I noticed it was completely empty of air. I'm guessing that is why the trigger was not active. 

Any idea how to fix the leak? Is it just an o-ring or something? Thanks -Nate @ Airgun Channel

Yes, the leak is fixed...so there are no issues. It shoots a nickle groups at 75 yards and holds air and looks like a million bucks. 

I did not think it was nessasary to say "this gun had a leak one time". (It was only a loose bleed screw). I expected this question though, Good looking out! -Nate 

P.S. I just figured out what happened. The owner degassed it to send it to the USA. I never re-tightened the bleed screw when I re-assembled the gun. Duh!!

No adjustments whatsoever . Have fired less than 50 rounds. After seeking expert advice , I was informed that with this hammerless design , it can absolutely fire without pulling the trigger. 

It can also bypass if fired at low pressure and tha magazine will start auto indexing..like full auto mode . This would require ths valve to be removed and inspected/re sealed .

No adjustments whatsoever . Have fired less than 50 rounds. After seeking expert advice , I was informed that with this hammerless design , it can absolutely fire without pulling the trigger. 

It can also bypass if fired at low pressure and tha magazine will start auto indexing..like full auto mode . This would require ths valve to be removed and inspected/re sealed .

I still don’t see how that would work. Who is the expert that told you that? If you have any information on how this could happen please share so that we can all benefit in the event that this happens to another user. 

ive shot mine down below 80 bar and refilled from there. Still no cycling problems and my safety worked as it should. I also have an Evanix air speed where it will do a full dump if shot below 100 bar, that’s a scary event when you don’t pay attention: 

Absolutely, Brian from Edgun West. Since the firing mechanism is hammerless , it is to be treated as ready to fire and this can occur without trigger pull . There are valve seals , not mechanical holding the air in the plenum until released . I own several air riiles , Air force .457

Hatsan Blitz, Uragan 25 cal, FX mav 30 cal 

I have had cycling issues with the blitz and also the Leshiy 2, but had never experienced a misfire such as this. This was literally witnessed by another very experienced air gunner

valve rebuild , inspection recommended, but I think being aware is important. 

View attachment 166222

I just got this from a viewer to do a video with. I put 300 bar of air in it 2 days ago and fired a couple rounds. This morning the trigger would not fire. Then I noticed it was completely empty of air. I'm guessing that is why the trigger was not active.

Any idea how to fix the leak? Is it just an o-ring or something? Thanks -Nate @ Airgun Channel
Looks like place where top air tank connects to butt stock is weakest point of this gun. This connection is a slip joint with 2 o-rings( i think it's 18mm x 1.5mm) that holds together with ONER !!! 4mm screw( REALLY???!!!),. With the moderate use of the gun those o-rings wearing out fast. The bigger problem I see is that that slip joint might see some side loads that can wear aluminum material. This could be much more expensive fix. I wish that connection is threaded like the bottom piece where you installing bigger bottle.