• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2 Jet size need help.

Hey guys what’s the best size jets for a Leshiy 2 with a 500mm .25cal fx barrel and stx liner? Im looking for the best efficiency and accuracy.
Thats a very specific combo. What pellet & what velocity are you aiming for?

I setup my .22 with a similar goal in mind. 18g 900fps 350mm barrel I used .8 jets (if I recall correctly) and reg at 130b.

*the higher the # of the jet the less power

From my experience with teh Leshiy 2 you don't use the jets to tune for speed. Use them to tune for efficiency with the barrel you are using.

For the caliber and barrel length you have choosen I would start with a 0.4/0.4mm or 0.4/0.5mm jet combo. That would be relatively efficient amount of air for the barrel size. You could drop down to 0.3/0.4 for a bit more power but might be wasting some air there.

Once you have the jets in place, use the reg to tune for the speed you want.

Reactions: miamiguy2017
From my experience with teh Leshiy 2 you don't use the jets to tune for speed. Use them to tune for efficiency with the barrel you are using.

For the caliber and barrel length you have choosen I would start with a 0.4/0.4mm or 0.4/0.5mm jet combo. That would be relatively efficient amount of air for the barrel size. You could drop down to 0.3/0.4 for a bit more power but might be wasting some air there.

Once you have the jets in place, use the reg to tune for the speed you want.
Im gonna start out with 0.4 mm jets to test, i was told jets can also affect accuracy due to how the air volume is released.

Mine is 500mm .25 cal what jets do you recommend i start out with?
I recommend to start with 2x07 or 2x08 jets (with a short Dwell) and work your power with a Reg.
Those recommending 05 and below jets loose a lot of air at the muzzle and that makes other issues...
But again up to you, this a learning curve you would need anyway.

I recommend to start with 2x07 or 2x08 jets (with a short Dwell) and work your power with a Reg.
Those recommending 05 and below jets loose a lot of air at the muzzle and that makes other issues...
But again up to you, this a learning curve you would need anyway.
So with those larger jets wouldnt i need to turn my reg pressure up higher to get better speeds meaning ill waste more air? Sorry im new to this im just trying to understand the logic behind it.

So with those larger jets wouldnt i need to turn my reg pressure up higher to get better speeds meaning ill waste more air? ...
The point is not to waste air unecesery, also the blow by at the muzzle makes the accuracy suffer.
The right way of thinking is, you adding acceleration until the projectile is in the barrel but stop before it exits.
The jets controls the timing to close the Valve.
>>>> Smaller jet # lets the Valve open longer and bigger jet # closes the Valve faster. This is happening regardless of the Reg.
If you targeting a same speed - smaller calibers and shorter barrels need higher Reg, and vsr the bigger calibers with longer barrels can get that same speed with much less on the Reg.
You need to read about Regs and Dwells, a lot of info here @ the AGN