Edgun Leshiy 2 jet kit, hole diameters vs. labels

I've been curious to verify the hole diameters on my jet kit. So I bought a hole gauge kit, to measure.

My kit can measure hole diameters between 0.2mm and 1.28mm in 0.02mm increments. What I'll do is list the largest gauge that fits in each jet.

0.1mm jets -- can't test.
0.2mm jets -- 0.2mm fits
0.3mm jets -- 0.3mm fits
0.4mm jets -- one fits 0.38mm, the other fits 0.4mm
0.5mm jets -- 0.5mm fits
0.6mm jets -- 0.6mm fits
0.7mm jets -- 0.68mm fits
0.8mm jets -- 0.78mm fits
0.9mm jets -- 0.9mm fits
1.00mm jets -- 0.98mm fits
1.1mm jets -- 1.08mm fits
1.2mm jets -- currently can't test since they're in my plenum.

I had a jet labelled 0.2 that measured 0.5mm -- I imagine this is one that came with the gun. All the other jets appear to be correctly labelled.

So there's a small amount of variability in the jets. Curious to know if the "smaller than expected" jets just have crud in them. Will maybe give them a look with a magnifying glass to ensure they're clean.

I got my jet kit back about in April, a very first thing I measured with small drills and all were accurately engraved. The two jets that came with L2 were market 2x0.3 but those were 0.4 and 0.5.
I cannot recall seeing the x0.1's but no worries, I am currently using 2x0.8 with 15gr H&N at 91 bars on REPR, 600 barrel. I think these pellets deserve the 2x0.9 but will swap them out only at next surgery.

I got my jet kit back about in April, a very first thing I measured with small drills and all were accurately engraved. The two jets that came with L2 were market 2x0.3 but those were 0.4 and 0.5.
I cannot recall seeing the x0.1's but no worries, I am currently using 2x0.8 with 15gr H&N at 91 bars on REPR, 600 barrel. I think these pellets deserve the 2x0.9 but will swap them out only at next surgery.
You probably bought your jets from a different source than me. I either bought them from EGW, or the Spanish site. It also included a pair of closed jets (no holes).