• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun leshiy 2 clone from VN

Are you sure it's a Clone? Looks like it could be a AG Shop in VN that offers custom parts/tunes?

Reactions: delooper
There is only one thing that I don't understand and let me elaborate this ;)
Obviously the Leshiy2 was designed by a Left handed person. Ever thought about this?
If you using this semi auto for speed shooting - as a right handed person ...
- you shoot the mag to empty,
- moving out the L2 from your body to unlatch the stock that swivels out to left side, and you still holding the grip with R hand,
- refilling the mag now either manually or with speed loader - with L hand,
- swivels the stock back to latch, but moving out the L2 away from your body,
Why would anybody Right handed person clone again a Left handed motion?

Edit: you gotta try this excersise both way, ones holding a grip with R and next time with L hand. Which one is more natural - or faster way to get back to POA.
Also don't forget where the muzzle shall be pointing if you shoot on gun range.

Obviously the Leshiy2 was designed by a Left handed person. Ever thought about this?
- moving out the L2 from your body to unlatch the stock that swivels out to left side, and you still holding the grip with R hand,
How about....they weren't thinking of it? One of our forum members designed a pistol, the Tequila Gun, the cocking was right handed i.e. having to use the right hand, we mentioned it to him and he made it so you cock with your Left. BTW the Tequila Gun is nice, Olympic quality no but it's going refined and is a pretty decent pistol, all off the shelf 0-rings.

Edit: you gotta try this excersise both way, ones holding a grip with R and next time with L hand. Which one is more natural - or faster way to get back to POA.
I'm right-handed, and greatly prefer the way it's set up. It's precisely the way I handle a break-action rifle, shotgun, or a revolver.

GsT

Reactions: Redtick12

I think you're having these issues shooting benchrest.

If you shoot freehand, standing up, with the Leshiy 2 being carried by a strap, the folding motion is one-handed and natural on one side of your body. You can then change the mag with your free hand, and again with a one-handed motion unfold the gun so that it's usable.

I think ?Francisco? has a video of him doing this.

I interpret this to mean the gun wasn't really designed for benchrest, it was designed for walking about, pesting, mostly freehand or with the occasional bracing on a tree.

Reactions: bigHUN
I think you're having these issues shooting benchrest.
If you shoot freehand, standing up, with the Leshiy 2 being carried by a strap, the folding motion is one-handed and natural on one side of your body. You can then change the mag with your free hand, and again with a one-handed motion unfold the gun so that it's usable.
Yes, I was shooting the Leshiy2 off tripod from a bench at my 22LR range, and yes I learned the pros and cons in not really convenient way.
But what I was planning to do a Black Badge and the L2 would be a best training gun also much less expensive amo... only to figure for myself what is a best way to hold it when reloading, I would prefer not to remove the mag. The biggest problem I see is pointing a muzzle when reloading - talking now gun range rules...

Yes, I was shooting the Leshiy2 off tripod from a bench at my 22LR range, and yes I learned the pros and cons in not really convenient way.
But what I was planning to do a Black Badge and the L2 would be a best training gun also much less expensive amo... only to figure for myself what is a best way to hold it when reloading, I would prefer not to remove the mag. The biggest problem I see is pointing a muzzle when reloading - talking now gun range rules...

I agree with that. Range rules are generally pretty strict so I find operating most guns awkward at ranges. But when I'm out pesting with the Leshiy 2, carried folded via a strap, operation is completely natural.

I would like to go walking in the bush, what strap you come up with that is comfortable but also working well with L2?

I just made one out of leather, some rivets and Magpul strap mounted quick-release studs.

I have some more modern straps as well, one made by Magpul (these can be rapidly adjusted), but for the Leshy 2 I'm most comfortable with just the simple, unadjustable, leather strap.