• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy 2 - An Engineering Masterpiece

I really didnt need to see this. I dont need another gun. I dont need another gun.....

But I want this!

Like a lot of us. Need rarely has anything to do with want. If it was about need, I'd be trying to kill small game by throwing my socks or underwear at it.

You must have some crustry drawers to be able to kill small game with it! 😂 But yes, sir... your point is well taken. I doubt I'll rush into this one, but if reports come back positive, I might have to jump on this one.

If the trigger is decent (2-stage), I'm sure I'll buy one. I'll pass if the trigger is the same as the Leshiy 1.

So far in the vids posted, I'm having trouble seeing if the trigger is 1 or 2 stage. It sometimes seems like 2 stage, but I think the shooter is just taking up a lot of slack before firing.

No one is talking about the trigger which lends me to believe it is the same awful 1 stage unit. 😪

Yeah me too, not a buyer with an old stage 1 tirgger. And at $1850 or $1950 est. with a 350mm barrel kit will put me off on buying the most beautiful leshiy to date. semi-auto is what is needed in today's market just like the most popular .22LR ever. Ruger 10/22 and the Leshiy 2 shroud even looks like the 10/22 quite take down shroud. (Alphabet org Tax stamp needed) Thumbs up to Ed I think you have a hit with this new Leshiy 2 

I've been waiting since November to see what might be up for 2020. I was mostly anticipating DayState. But, for more than $3,000 I'm not biting. Others love the style and Daystate is very nice (I've owned 3), but I can buy a drill press, planer, edge joiner, and drill press for my upcoming woodshed for that money.

I've very interested in the Leishy 2. I like the semi-auto feature and the quality of the build seems very nice. I've never owned an Edgun. However, if one has to put down $1,000 and wait 6 months or so, I'll probably a year two buyer…if. I've ordered $2,000 custom recurves (Blacktail, Habu, and Schaefer) and waited more than a year for them. But, I had to put down only $100 to hold my place in line.

I've been waiting since November to see what might be up for 2020. I was mostly anticipating DayState. But, for more than $3,000 I'm not biting. Others love the style and Daystate is very nice (I've owned 3), but I can buy a drill press, planer, edge joiner, and drill press for my upcoming woodshed for that money.

I've very interested in the Leishy 2. I like the semi-auto feature and the quality of the build seems very nice. I've never owned an Edgun. However, if one has to put down $1,000 and wait 6 months or so, I'll probably a year two buyer…if. I've ordered $2,000 custom recurves (Blacktail, Habu, and Schaefer) and waited more than a year for them. But, I had to put down only $100 to hold my place in line.

Get yourself on the preorder notification list. Your concerns are exactly why this new preorder system is being built. You won’t be waiting that long from $ to pew pew. It will go-live once the timeline is within a reasonable time. Then each wave after will be the same.

1584492554_16197767925e71700a842426.72556998.png