• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy 2 - An Engineering Masterpiece

the semi auto feature will not make the Leshiy 2 a Steyr.

Let’s hope so! The Pro X I bought last year had issues from the day I got it and eventually had to be returned to the dealer.

Yes, and my SK-19 had to be replaced, which clearly shows the problems common to the semi automatic platform. Good luck hoping for an outcome different than Huben, Air Arms SK-19, and Steyr. I'm on the list for a .35 Impact, with a proven reliable cocking lever.

I'll let others be the early adopters and observe the aftermath. 

I NEED 99.9% reliability or forget it. 

After spending a small fortune on the semiauto airgun thing with only my Steyr LP5 and a Tanfoglio Gold custom being satisfactory, I'm super reluctant to jump into this realm. Why Steyr didn't just make a 10 shot conversion for their already successful stick mag semi's is beyond me???

Also the BS of not selling the ProX in the US???

Yes they are totally different guns, but they do share the ability to easily change calibers though the Leshiy is more a short range hunter while the Impact can be a short or long range hunter. The Impact is more adjustable which brings complexity to it while the semi auto brings complexity to the Leshiy 2. If the prognosticators on here are right, the prices will be similar, at least FX did put a US price on theirs. It is not uncommon to compare items in a similar price range. Where you're dreaming up a harmonic problem with an 800mm barrel I do not know. My SK-19 has a very substantial barrel and excellent shooter. Have you seen some ultra thin barrel spec no one else has, like a .400 barrel that is 800mm long? There are many barrels/liners to choose from.

I’m already thinking about what scope to get for this.
1f914.svg

What's on your list? I'll use the ATN and Dedal, but was looking around too.

Dedal is at top of list, thinking about ordering one now while in stock.

And the Leshiy 2 will be the same, a close range hunter one shot one kill. So what’s the point of the Leshiy 2?

Two shots two kills?

Yes, Maybe if there is more than one target, and the other sits there after you shoot the first.

I’ve gotten 2 birds in a row about 10 times now, I’ve gotten 3 once. Shot the first and the others didn’t fly off. With my streamline and sumo I’m also shooting 50-75 yards, but still it happens.