• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy 2 - An Engineering Masterpiece

It's finally here! The EDgun Leshiy 2 is without a doubt the most advanced and ultimate airgun on the market. It's everything you loved about the original plus everything you've ever wanted in a version 2... multi-shot, semi-auto, AR grip compatible, larger air tank, and much more! The Leshiy 2 is an absolute engineering masterpiece… take a bow Ed!

img-20191229-wa0003.jpg

I'll get into a full overview once I have my hands on one, but I wanted to get this initial article out to showcase the thing we have all been waiting for with a few photos and main features. The EDgun Leshiy 2 is here! Ed didn't just bring us a multi-shot Leshiy... he made the thing a semi auto! It's 8 round mag (at least in the .30 pictured here) looks to effortlessly cycle in the videos posted thus far.

img-20191229-wa0000.jpg

Next on the wishlist was air capacity. Leshiy 2 has a double tank, where the bottom one is removable for larger options. I don't have shot count information yet, but I have seen what full horse power looks like in the 30... woah! 

img-20200108-wa0004.jpg

It's a fluid situation with IWA being cancelled, so I think we will get a lot more details over the coming days, but for now it sounds like it's available .177, .22, .25, and 30 calibers.... in both 250mm and 350mm versions.

img-20191229-wa0007.jpg

The EDgun Leshiy 2 project wasn’t something that just came out of no where. What you typically see in this industry is an announcement and tons of hype over what is essentially a prototype. Ed did something completely different with this project. He waited to introduce the Leshiy 2 much later into the timeline. So what exactly is that timeline, shot count, pricing, etc etc… I know you’re all wanting that info, and you will get it soon.

img-20191224-wa0005.jpg

In the meantime… lets take a little look at the journey that brings us to today. Checkout the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhzycDzfgjg

As a reminder, the realities of manufacturing are going to make the demand much higher than supply initially. A pre order system is being finalized now to make that process fair and transparent. In the meantime, make sure to signup for notifications here: www.edgunwest.com/signup. This list will be the first to be notified of when the system goes live. You’ll also be getting details, and a deep dive into the individual parts of Leshiy 2 that make it so special.

Pew Pew,

T Leshiy

Full Article: https://www.edgunleshiy.com/blog/2020/3/5/the-making-of-the-edgun-leshiy-2/

My pants haven't gotten that tight so fast in a long time! 🤣 
Man, I can't believe how much Ed thought outside of the box with this one, 
and how much he took everyone's wants, what ifs, etc. into account.. 
Not only did he pull it off.. The thing is an absolute masterpiece! I love it! 
I also couldn't fight the urge to sign up for more details. 
So much for keeping some of the other airguns I have in my collection.. 
At this point, I might as well just put em' all up for sale. 
I don't just 'want' to have one of these . . I think I 'have' to have one!
Just Awesome!

😀👍👍

Sam -

It looks cool, but this is the opposite direction that I was hoping the Leshiy would go. It looks heavier than its predecessor with way more moving parts. My thoughts:

• Extra air capacity, +1
  • Semi-auto, -1
  • Small grip -1
  • Moderator / bark, TBD (I don't know what EDgun has against external moderators 🤔)
  • Barrels are not backwards compatible - I won't score against it, but that would have been nice
  • Design complexity, TBD - that'll have to wait for a teardown video
  • Locking mechanism is welcomed, hopefully it's durable (a video running it over with a Land Cruiser might confirm)
  • Performance, TBD
  • Cost, TBD

If it proves to be durable, reliable, simple under the hood, and powerful (without sacrificing consistency being semi-auto), then it could fill the big shoes of the current Leshiy. It looks innovative, but we'll see.