• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy 2 Air tank - 300 bar carbon fiber, worth the cost? $300

Are you looking at the one at EdGun West or EdgunLeshiy.shop. Nothing wrong with either of them - or you can use any CF bottle with M18x1.5 threads.

Don't get a 480cc bottle as it will restrict you wrist at the grip.

You could also use this 220cc bottle at a significant cost savings: https://www.ebay.com/itm/363466033910. I used this one for a few months before Brian and Francisco had theirs available.

I have the 350 cc Edgun bottle my gun very compact no problem depends on what grip you have on to my gun the smallest it could go i love it Ground Hog :)
L1.1631223277.JPG

L2.1631223295.JPG

@Gelm.Chally - I like your L2 setup - very tacticool! :D You don't find the tank gets in the way of your hand? I've got large hands so it was an issue for me.

Not really the bottle touches my wrist but I don't find it uncomfortable. If I had big mitts I'd have to use something else.

if you fit a grip like this or same angle it will give you a tad more grip room :)
my leshie.1631275787.jpg

Glem.Chally

I don't know reg pressure or jet size, I do have the REPR. Haven't taken it apart yet which strange for me because I take everything apart whether it needs or not. I told Brian I wanted to shoot hades and the gun showed up setup. Haven't so much as adjusted the reg. I did get the bottle from Spain because it was a little bigger. Without it I was getting 3 or 4 mags down to 200. My buddy just bought the NON repr version from Artnav3 and he gets way more shots at the same velocity from, 6 I think. He did lower the reg from where Artie had it. Artie was shooting 21g HN pellets, if I remember correctly. We don't know what jets he has but we do think they were changed because Artie sent him 2 jets with it and the gun was originally a REPR.

My understanding is that REPR version has a smaller plenum and runs higher pressure. His blows a lot more air at the shooter. I read somewhere here that lower pressure causes more noise and air at the magazine and that's what he has. We thought it was because the barrel wasn't far enough back so we swapped the back ends (complete stock/valve assembly) and his gun quieted down immediately. 

Glem.Chally

I don't know reg pressure or jet size, I do have the REPR. Haven't taken it apart yet which strange for me because I take everything apart whether it needs or not. I told Brian I wanted to shoot hades and the gun showed up setup. Haven't so much as adjusted the reg. I did get the bottle from Spain because it was a little bigger. Without it I was getting 3 or 4 mags down to 200. My buddy just bought the NON repr version from Artnav3 and he gets way more shots at the same velocity from, 6 I think. He did lower the reg from where Artie had it. Artie was shooting 21g HN pellets, if I remember correctly. We don't know what jets he has but we do think they were changed because Artie sent him 2 jets with it and the gun was originally a REPR.

My understanding is that REPR version has a smaller plenum and runs higher pressure. His blows a lot more air at the shooter. I read somewhere here that lower pressure causes more noise and air at the magazine and that's what he has. We thought it was because the barrel wasn't far enough back so we swapped the back ends (complete stock/valve assembly) and his gun quieted down immediately.
What do you mean by swapped the back end completely and the Leshiy2 quiet down?

What do you mean by swapped the back end completely and the Leshiy2 quiet down?
Shoulder stock with forward plug/firing mechanism.
1717234252896.png