• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy 2 accuracy - no excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed, what can you tell us here? I am a little suspicious. I worry that you just assemble as many L2s as possible but noone really checks if the barrel is rifled or maybe it is a smoothbore. Each gun for over 2k$ should be accuracy tested before leaving the assembly line.

Thanks!

edgun - about trolls.1602230399.JPG

edgun lol 1.1602230602.JPG

edgun lol 2.1602230635.JPG

I just put a deposit down on a Leshiy 2 in 20 cal with 350 mm barrel...after a long talk with my cousin in USA, we both did and I decided I will give up a little long range accuracy (100 m) for compactness and some versatility. I don’t care if it is a firearm or airarm. A semi auto will NEVER be as accurate as a single shot unless that semi-auto is some rare etc exception, and so you have to give something up to get something else.

I do agree for the price of the Leshiy 2 it better be 1/4 - 1/2 inch groups at 50 yards/ meters. If it isn’t after I do my part, trust me you will hear about it, but many time accuracy issues are the shooter or wrong ammunition not the gun.

Also, I agree with @edgun, we are all big boys and girls here, so be an adult and speak your mind. If you can’t tell I do the same. And if you get offended don’t follow the string, or hide “YOUR” offender, because if you open the door you maybe just have to deal with it or leave.

One edit comment for @edgun as I told my cousin and buddy, if an issue comes up, @edgun @edgunwest and others in that network seem to try to get a solution out as fast as possible to their customers. At least that is my perception.

Right, let the customers be the testers.

I've told many times already and can repeat it for those who hasn't heard it. I never persuade anybody to buy what I produce! I don't say "Subscribe to my channel!" at the end of every video. I don't hire a paid bloggers to advertise my guns.

And so on. It means I don't care of getting buyers by such a method. I used to say at Talon Airgun as answer to seomebody's claim on the high price of EDgun -- Just don't buy it! That is it. I don't care. I produce the guns as they are. We all are big boys able to make an own decisions and be responsible for that. Those who wants to put that responsibility to somebody else (mum, school, boss at work, wife, the State end so on...) are just not considered by me as the adult persons. 

If you are used to the fact that you are need to be pushed to do something and feel uncomfortable in the situation when there are no instructions, just don't buy it. That is nice for both parts. For you since you will stay in your comfortable world where any of you acts are the sphere of responsibility of somebody else and me, I will not have a caprise kid, who I have to wipe the snot. 

And I don't even say "sorry for the rudeness" since I don't consider the truth told out as rudeness. I am direct in all I am doing and saying and that makes the life much easier...

You should hire Matt and some other youtubers and you would get your own edgunnation! 😂 Just kidding. Rather produce awesome products and let Youtube heroes buy what someone else tells them to get. L2 seems really interesting. Wish you would make it in 257 and 700mm barrel with mag taking 80-90gr bullets! 

LOL - reading Stormy's post it makes me think of that spoof video of that Russian dude (Ed's buddy) standing in the snow with the early prototype of the Leshiy-killer . . . I forget what he called it. I know that was all a joke but Stormy's posts make it seem like Stormy was wronged by Ed in a previous life and is now devoting this rest of this life giving him grief on this forum ;)

Id like to chime in , I have bought guns with a target in box when it was not able to group , so I dont care for any target to make up my mind , I own many pcp guns 5 of which are EdGuns and , I have to say this Your EdGun will shoot as good as you can shoot it , All of my guns are deadly accurate and great hunting guns ,

I can honestly say , I hunt with all mine and I have my guns shooting so well and they become an extension of my body when I hunt , I am very confident close and very long range in any conditions , Not to get off subject but I went out today 4 shots 4 gray squirrels with my thermal attached to it , P/S if the L2 is as durable as the Leshiy I got well thats another feat I got over 75k shots threw mine , not 1 failure yet amazing ,

LOU 😁

I just realized stormy = Lucas... this all makes sense now. He’s the guy who ratted on Piotr claiming he was shooting illegally.

You’re a professional troll. How many accounts have burned through at this point

😂😂😂😂

For those who remember... this was pippo On the old Talon forum.

get lost... no one should ever take a thing you say or question seriously.

I've told many times already and can repeat it for those who hasn't heard it. I never persuade anybody to buy what I produce! I don't say "Subscribe to my channel!" at the end of every video. I don't hire a paid bloggers to advertise my guns.

And so on. It means I don't care of getting buyers by such a method. I used to say at Talon Airgun as answer to seomebody's claim on the high price of EDgun -- Just don't buy it! That is it. I don't care. I produce the guns as they are. We all are big boys able to make an own decisions and be responsible for that. Those who wants to put that responsibility to somebody else (mum, school, boss at work, wife, the State end so on...) are just not considered by me as the adult persons. 

If you are used to the fact that you are need to be pushed to do something and feel uncomfortable in the situation when there are no instructions, just don't buy it. That is nice for both parts. For you since you will stay in your comfortable world where any of you acts are the sphere of responsibility of somebody else and me, I will not have a caprise kid, who I have to wipe the snot. 

And I don't even say "sorry for the rudeness" since I don't consider the truth told out as rudeness. I am direct in all I am doing and saying and that makes the life much easier...

You should hire Matt and some other youtubers and you would get your own edgunnation!
1f602.svg
Just kidding. Rather produce awesome products and let Youtube heroes buy what someone else tells them to get. L2 seems really interesting. Wish you would make it in 257 and 700mm barrel with mag taking 80-90gr bullets!

Never seen edgun leshiy channel? 😄

You should hire Matt and some other youtubers and you would get your own edgunnation!
1f602.svg
Just kidding. Rather produce awesome products and let Youtube heroes buy what someone else tells them to get. L2 seems really interesting. Wish you would make it in 257 and 700mm barrel with mag taking 80-90gr bullets!

Never seen edgun leshiy channel?
1f604.svg

He doesn’t pay me... ask Matt, Ted, etc etc the same question.

LOL - reading Stormy's post it makes me think of that spoof video of that Russian dude (Ed's buddy) standing in the snow with the early prototype of the Leshiy-killer . . . I forget what he called it. I know that was all a joke but Stormy's posts make it seem like Stormy was wronged by Ed in a previous life and is now devoting this rest of this life giving him grief on this forum ;)

Anubis, website still online :)

http://www.anubisairgun.com/

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/new-air-gun-what-is-this/

1f602.svg

1f604.svg

It wasn't always like that, Matt and Ted are like 8 years into it. Turning a hobby into a job is something to strive for I'd say. Nothing against the channel or you I love the channel it's just Jiikuu sounds like a jealous ex gf.

But it does use YouTube as a platform to help advertise, edgun west is linked in the description. So it seems to have some similarities, unless jiikuu doesn't see them. Then no similarities, the channel name is literally the name of the gun but that in no way promotes or advertises the gun. Oookkkk

Stormy,

If you would use your creativity and time to actually create a tangible product that a market desires, you would be too busy making $$’s or what ever currency you desire. Then you would have to plan on ways to invest your money to protect it and watch it grow, requiring more time. The idea being...”If you could help enough other people get what they want in life, You can have everything you want in life.” The more people you serve the more value you create.

As opposed to trolling Airgun manufacturers online and complaining about their success. No one on this forum is forcing you to buy products from Edgun or Edgun West. In fact Ed himself is telling the market essentially “if you don’t like it please don’t buy it”. Sometimes it amazes me that in today’s world we can send information and knowledge around the world....don’t know how many Meters or Miles that is.....in a matter of seconds. But it can take years for that same information and knowledge to penetrate the necessary last 6.5 mm (1/4 inch).

Beach-gunner

Dennis

1f602.svg

1f604.svg

It wasn't always like that, Matt and Ted are like 8 years into it. Turning a hobby into a job is something to strive for I'd say. Nothing against the channel or you I love the channel it's just Jiikuu sounds like a jealous ex gf.

But it does use YouTube as a platform to help advertise, edgun west is linked in the description. So it seems to have some similarities, unless jiikuu doesn't see them. Then no similarities, the channel name is literally the name of the gun but that in no way promotes or advertises the gun. Oookkkk

Well I think its massive difference if someone is paid to promote something and not saying it than just doing something because actually likes it. Same goes with Element optics all of sudden all the same guys are promoting same stuff. If someone buys it because they actually love that product its cool. But lets face it there are plenty of ppl buying stuff due certain ppl saying certain stuff. Its actually really smart business tactic but I do not approve it and Im heavily against it and some claims are even so bold and full of BS I feel its even against my moral and I dont think stuff like that drives this sport forward even one bit. 

1f602.svg

1f604.svg

Well I think its massive difference if someone is paid to promote something and not saying it than just doing something because actually likes it. Same goes with Element optics all of sudden all the same guys are promoting same stuff. If someone buys it because they actually love that product its cool. But lets face it there are plenty of ppl buying stuff due certain ppl saying certain stuff. Its actually really smart business tactic but I do not approve it and Im heavily against it and some claims are even so bold and full of BS I feel its even against my moral and I dont think stuff like that drives this sport forward even one bit.

All the same guys are promoting a company they started? Unbelievable! The nerve of them, no one else does that!

How dare they use the following it took 10 years to build to promote a product they believe in. 

They both used to shoot edgun, air arms etc on their channel, Matt (the bastard right) named his channel AirArms. Because he was payed for it? Or because he liked the product? Later on they both shot FX because they liked them, the impact is a fantastic hunting rig why is it so difficult for you to think that they liked them. I'm sure they were approached and offered some flights, maybe some free products that they're shooting anyways. Who cares? Are you jealous? would you turn down a flight and tour if Ed said hey Jiikuu come to Russia I'll show you a tour of the factory and would like your input, are you interested?

Would you laugh in Ed's face and say no way?

I doubt it Jiikuu, I think you need to get over yourself and forgive Matt/Ted for daring to promote a product their using anyways. And for daring to use a following it's taken a decade to build to promote a business they started. (Jealous ex gf behavior)

I’ll just drop this here too!............

Cool gun, but if you have an order you’ve been waiting to have fulfilled for some time now, date not inquire about it if order is through Brian, else you’ll either get no response, inquiry deleted, or told “I can give you a refund if you can’t wait” a few more months past your promised date. A promised date that is deleted so as to have no record of being promised in the first place, really wish I knew this was gonna happen and wish I knew he’d be like this

Reactions: sonny
In messaging with some here and knowing when they’ve ordered vs when their orders were received I can see how some can get upset as it seems like they’re not sent in order but by preference, a couple of guys have stated the rants on IG are worse, glad I don’t have to deal with That or FB, social media sites suck

100 guns came in, and 100 went out all within 5-6 days. I know this, as I had to help. While number 80 may have gotten it before number 10, but that’s because 80 completed his payment first. I know you guys want to find stuff to complain about (especially with EDgun for some reason), but this whole system is automated. Some of you guys are something else... 

Status
Not open for further replies.