Tuning Edgun Leshiy 2 250mm .22 cal ISSUE!!!

Just an update if someone ever comes across this issue in the future. speaking with Brian from Edgun West the issue is with part 8. Apparently the spring that I was supplied with is too weak and pops open under the pressure of firing it. Hopefully I can get one from someone and test this. It makes sense after trying other solutions.

I assume the spring you need fits over the pin you mentioned earlier? And that pin is 3.42 outside diameter?

If not, then what size is the spring in question?

16120185265176494120842630415949.1612018559.jpg

Kinda interesting that my pin is silver? Either way this is my second PCP. I know there will be general issues, but this looks to be one that may persist down the line. Kinda concerned about long term if this is not a diy fix.

Scouty, you think this could be fixed with self sourced parts?

If it's just the spring and it's not terribly difficult to get to then I think it's worth trying. If it's one of those repairs where one doesn't even want to bother taking the gun apart before having the correct part in hand then I think it would be worth waiting for the right part.

If it's also the pin then probably not.

Can the spring be removed and re-installed easily to take a quick measurement?

Notice that you pin seems to protrude less than on the picture posted by OP (3.42mm)

Leshiy 2 lock.1612023297.JPG

could be a design change, also note that the opening lever slides in a slot in the frame, this slot should be clean of any dirt or the lever may not move all the way and lock the breech 

leshiy 2 - slot in frame.1612023550.JPG

Towie, that was my fault and I did not realize it until now. The gun was in folded mode and the pin sits higher. I should not have uploaded that pic as it is an inaccurate example. Although the pin did return to the normal position when I extended the gun to half folded. The issue is small and Krale will have to fix it. No big deal 🙂🙃😉

Towie, that was my fault and I did not realize it until now. The gun was in folded mode and the pin sits higher. I should not have uploaded that pic as it is an inaccurate example. Although the pin did return to the normal position when I extended the gun to half folded. The issue is small and Krale will have to fix it. No big deal 🙂🙃😉

Thank you for making that clear - yes, no big dial to fix

When the gun is opend does te lever 4 move freely and does the spring work unther te lever( does it push the lock pin 13 down).

or is it only struggeling to go into the hole of the locking plate.

is your mag able to move freely when the gun is closed in other words does it tuch the barrel , close the gun wit no mag in it and see if the lock pin goes down this time 

to get the lock pin out, remove the barrel an then get the 3 screws (15) out.

then jou can gently take of the back plate (1) wich is centerd bij two pins for alignment.

when the back plate is out the lockpin can be taken out free.

easy job to check yor components have any default , a burr or something 

like that.

i put on some grease on the hinges and locking components.

polished the underside of the lock pin and the ramp of the locking plate upto the hole

Hi friends, I am Hadi from Jakarta-Indonesia.

I just got my Leshiy 2 couple days ago and got the same issue.. the stock suddenly disengaging after few shots. It happened mostly when the tank is full (200-250 bar) and even worst when I went for rapid shots.

I thought the locking mechanism is the issue but I have confirmed it locks perfectly.

I also tried for a dry shot and its alright at the beginning, but the same problem appeared after the 2nd or 3rd magazine. 

I am a bit worried since there is no authorized dealer of Edgun in my country.. I just about to send my gun back to the seller and hope for a miracle. Feel sad, it actualy is a nice airgun

Hi friends, I am Hadi from Jakarta-Indonesia.

I just got my Leshiy 2 couple days ago and got the same issue.. the stock suddenly disengaging after few shots. It happened mostly when the tank is full (200-250 bar) and even worst when I went for rapid shots.

I thought the locking mechanism is the issue but I have confirmed it locks perfectly.

Hi Haalte

Make a new latch pin with a lesser angle, I'll bet it will solve your problem, as starting material you can use the shank of a high quality 5 mm drill bit or 5mm hand threading tool, 4.49 mm is the ideal size, any machine shop can make this or maybe you can make it yourself

leshiy 2 - latch pin 1.1620917936.JPG

I wrote about it in the main Leshiy 2 thread starting here at page 87

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/edgun-leshiy-2-2/page/87/

Best luck, its a great airgun!