• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Edgun Leshiy 2 .22 cal with 250mm barrel, 350cc tank, REPR regulator, 4 magazines & a speed loader

Classified Status
SOLD
** SOLD **

For sale is an Edgun Leshiy 2 in .22 cal with a 250mm barrel, 350cc tank, REPR regulator, 4 pellet magazines, and a speed loader. I used to shoot paper targets with it once in a while when I first got it a couple of years ago but never used it very much after that. A few months ago I sent it to Edgun West for a full ~$350 tuneup to ensure that everything is working correctly. It is very compact, especially when folded, reasonably quiet, and the semiauto action is a pleasure to shoot.

The sale includes four .22 cal standard pellet magazines (~$90 each), an orange magazine holder, the small magnet used for removing the face plates from the magazines, and a couple of fill probes. Also included is a very useful speed loader that holds 6 magazines worth of pellets. With that speed loader, you can refill an empty magazine in a single action without needing to remove the magazine from the rifle. I'll also include the adjustment wrench for the REPR, and a small pressure gauge which can be screwed into the side of the regulator. Personally, I usually adjusted the reg pressure based on the resultant chrony readings for different pellets. No external mod or rings or scope with this one. Everything included is clearly shown in the attached photos.

Leshiy2s come up frequently for sale in different configurations. This is the most compact format, with the short 250mm barrel and the original oval shroud. The modular design makes it very easy to swap parts and to change calibers. The current retail replacement cost for these items would be about $3,000 before tax and shipping.

My asking price is $1,850, which includes shipping within the continental US. PayPal only, no counter offers or trades accepted on this one, I'm getting out of airguns over the coming year and will usually have multiple ads up for different airguns until they all finally sell. I can usually get to UPS within three of days of receipt of payment and will post the tracking info for the shipment as soon as I get it myself.
This is a very good deal on an excellent airgun.

If you want to purchase, send me a PM and I'll reply with my PayPal address.
I'll take replies in the order received and will sell to the first solid offer to buy.

Thanks for looking.

Jpiperson2002

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited: