• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun leshiy 1 firing

Hello
my old edgun leshiy sometimes immediately firing when i unfold it.I don't know why shoot the gun without pulling the trigger?
any idea to fix this issue.
thanks
Either trigger link is set too lightly, or you may be accidently pulling the trigger when folding causing it too automatically firing when you unfold it. Happened to me once or twice, and once I noticed why it happened I started being more careful.

Just to be clear - when you say unfold it do you mean putting it into open or closed position.

I'm assuming you mean closed position after you load a pellet. It's been a while but I recall something about this occurring when you don't fully fold the air tube to meet the receiver/barrel when cocking. Make sure you fold the gun completely each time you cock it.

Maybe it’s a combo where you didn’t fully break it open and fully engage the safety and upon closing it, pushed the safety causing the AD. Try fully breaking it open, being sure nothing downrail blocks full engagement of the safety. Those cool looking moderator covers can sometimes be just enough to prevent that complete open/safety engagement. Last time I broke off an engagement, there wasn’t much safety…😳