• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

edgun lelya bipod rail help

You guys do have a point, I mean that was a huge purpose as to why Ed created the Lelya right? There was alot of engineering put into this gun so it could be shot offhand. 

But there are still times I want to use a bipod with it. I'm interested in the adaption using the stock mounting screw. I already have one for the air tube, just wanted to test it with the other way now.

Here is my Lelya: Beautiful ain't she?

20210125_185152.1612457375.jpg
And you put an over weight , very low quality Crossman Scope on it? On such a fine gun? Alphabet org!!!

thanks but this is for a lelya 2.0 , there is no where to mount it , it isnt like a crown or wildcat , the stock is very very small in it no wood to mount it on ,

here is a picture of the gun and a pic on web he somehow got one on his

View attachment 47926View attachment 47937

ps I do have rails like you guys have on my other guns this gun is a bit different , it does have 1 bolt holding in stock maybe have bolt hold in a rail ? or a tube mount off the air tube ???
You can mount a UTG or similar over the bore bipod using the front section of the existing scope rail. I did so on my Leishy 2.0 even though in my Wolverine configuration there is plenty of room on the existing pic rail underneath to mount a conventional bipod. i like the self centering the over the bore bipod offers. You just need to shift the scope back on the top rail to make room for the spigot mount towards the front. I’ll try to snap a pic tomorrow to show you the set up if you are interested. David

I know this is an old thread but I am looking for that rrages mount that is shown but can't seem to find it on the website. Anyone know if they are still available?
Im looking for the same thing...
Hey all what size scope ring do I need to fit the air tube on the lelya 2.0? Thanks for your reply
Wondering this as well

It looks like you can just order a regular amazon 35mm adapter? the one made by the guy in UK is supposed to be 35.5mm. I haven't tried either yet though

Last edited:
How in the world do you search for an item from the mobile version of their site? I know this is an old thread. I don’t see this mount on there. Anyone know if they still carry these?
I actually had reached out to rrages.com via email and was told they no longer carry this product

So it seems the options are either: try the version made by the guy in the UK (that doubles as a barrel band) and looks very nice, or maybe get a 35mm adapter off ebay/amazon and try to fit it, or just go the route with a rail mounted under the stock.

Reactions: Ezana4CE