EDgun Lelya .25 cal Cocking Lever#*=!

Not sure which edgun it was but some time ago there was one with a locked up bolt also. They sent it back to Brian, that couldnā€™t fix it. And he sent itĀ back to Ed, which at the time was having a hard time with it also. Then I never heard what actually became of it. If they got it figured out or not, may do a search and see if it comes up, and what they figured out.

It's likely that the pellet is cocked in halfway inside the bore. So you can't move it forward. And when you move it backwards it still is halfway in the magazine so you can't remove it. The safest course of action is to remove the stock and for safety remove the air tube. Then you can unscrew the breach and slide it backwards to unjam everything. Keep the gun pointed in a safe Direction at all times.

Reactions: 2manyAirGunz
It's likely that the pellet is cocked in halfway inside the bore. So you can't move it forward. And when you move it backwards it still is halfway in the magazine so you can't remove it. The safest course of action is to remove the stock and for safety remove the air tube. Then you can unscrew the breach and slide it backwards to unjam everything. Keep the gun pointed in a safe Direction at all times.

Thank you sir! That makes perfect sense.šŸ˜Š

I will get on it tomorrow AM.

POINT IN SAFE DIRECTION PRESS TRIGGER FIRST THEN RELEASE THENĀ USE A WOODEN DOWEL muzzle load style tapping in while applying tension to cocking handle to unstuck pellet squashedĀ in breech feeding back somewhat in magazine then take out mag after pellet is free from breech.

~~~~~~~

šŸ‘Œ!

You must know this procedure from experience.šŸ˜€

It worked.

Thanks.

+1

Will work on ANY gun.

Even a center fire that powder was left out of the home load. My dad was shooting his Ruger Mini 14, and I heard a "pop"...not a bang.. I yelled at my dad as he readied another shot. I said STOP, he looked at me weird, Didn't you hear that? I said.

We went to the car and looked, sure enough, the .223 bullet was stuck in the forcing cone of the barrel. A coupla taps with a wood dowel that he had popped it out of the breach, and we went back to shooting.

Yes, wood dowels are a good thing to have handy.

Mike

1596570730_9101304365f29bc6a32d960.58923757.png

Did you try to take of all the pellet probe block ?
Only one screw at the back

The pellet probe block is connected to the cocking lever by a "puzzle piece". The cocking lever has to be in the open position in order to disengage the PP block from the cocking lever at the "puzzle piece". With the cocking lever stuck in the forward -- closed position -- the "puzzle piece" is inaccessible. Hence removing that one screw in the back of the pellet probe block does no good.