• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Edgun Lelya .22

Classified Status
SOLD
Selling my EdGun Lelya 2.0 in .22. Comes with the huma tuning regulator (installed), Edgun BAT moderator, and 1 mags. I do have a extra mags but will have to look for them. Lelya is super compact and is the reason I'm selling it. It shoots the JSB 18 grains at 830 fps is great out to 50 yards (the furthest I shot it). Reason I'm selling it is because I just can't get use to how compact it is. My body frame is just to big to hold this little pup. I just have to much muscle and bulk to shot this awesome pcp. HAHA. $1,000 shipped CONUS. Accept PayPal FF or willing to work with PO MO if you are well known member on AGN. Will come with fill probe and a nice gun bag. Scope and rings not included

View attachment KIMG1067.JPG

View attachment KIMG1068.JPG

View attachment KIMG1069.JPG

View attachment KIMG1070.JPG

View attachment KIMG1071.JPG

View attachment KIMG1072.JPG

View attachment KIMG1073.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ChickenDumpling