Edgun Lelya 2 vs Edgun Leshiy 2

Hello everyone asking for a little input from those of you who have owned both or shot both. Thank you in advanced.

Looking for a backpack gun with the following:

- 22cal only shooting JSB Hades

-rugged and reliable

-semi or manual does not matter

-not going to shoot slugs

-only shooting out to 50 yd

-going to be using an Eotech with either a magnifier or clip on NV

-not shooting anything larger than a racoon

Any input or experience you may have would be greatly appreciated Thank you so much Eric

Edgun Leshiy 2 will be your best bet when needed a backpack gun it fold up shorter then the Lelya but when ordering from Edgun West you need to ask him to lower the regulator down or tuned it to shoot JSB hades at around 870 FPS, because my was shooting it at over 940 FPS with the 15 grain hades pellet that causes the pellet to not stabilize, so I could only shoot JSB 18.13 grain give me like 900 FPS right on the money at 50 yard. Good luck on your decision it a tough one haha…

I couldn’t get my .22 to shoot Hades like I want but it likes HN barracudas and Extreme Hunters. Possibly if I tuned it down a little but I want the most power out of my gun for heavy pellets and slugs. My .30 barrel shoots Hade Ok but it prefers the JSB 50 gr the best, along with Hybrids. Head shots on Raccoons with .22 would be sufficient. 

I will only recommend airguns that I have owned or do own. The Edgun Leyla , AGT Vixen, FX Impact Compact, Evol Compact, hot-rodded P-Rod or Edgun Leishey Classic. There are several professional brands of backpacks for AR’s that work quite well with any of the above. I truly believe your Eotech choice is great! Of all the red dots and such the Eotech is my personal favorite —-I don’t think most realize that tiny groups can still be the norm with a laser hologram sight. With practice u can look like a pro on moving targets like rabbits. Don’t overlook the polymags ; they are awesome in some of these short .22’s! My most used scope is a Dedal Stalker 6X on short range hunting airguns with an RMR or tiny red dot mounted on the side.