Edgun Lelya 2 BAT mod experiment

I ordered an extra baffle for the Edgun Lelya 2 to see if a mod would cause it to be quieter and it worked!!!

Went from 92 dB with OEM moderator to 86dB with both, got a longer look but it works with a approximately 5 dB drop

I cut down the OEM baffle just enough to stake it with the BAT and carefully lined it up and tighten her down, now where can I get a carbon fiber sleeve to top it off :)

Leyle 2 Bat.1633551060.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChickenDumpling
can I assume that there is a aftermarket part for a stacked Bat and OEM Lelay 2 shroud tube "CF with standard length Lelya2.0 shroud"

I think you can purchase parts..like the short internals and baffle sleeve, but I have not seen the BATs avilable..complete units or parts..anywhare.

My thought on creating a "long" moderator would be to use a long CF tube..cut the standard Lelya2.0 moderator shroud in half.. epoxy the two peices into the CF shroud peice..stack two standard shroud internal baffles..and wrap them in thin felt to make up for any slack in the inside diameter.

I was going to do this but found a BAT for sale and it is plenty quiet for my needs.

I was blessed to get a Bat here on AN, still need to leave feedback :)

I ordered another OEM short baffle from Brian of Edgun West so when I sell the L2 I can return it back to factory and sell the BAT separate or as a package

Yes the BAT is on the back burner for Edgun and very hard to find and with the high demand for his stable of present sellers he can't keep up with that let alone producing more BAT's