• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun leishy 2 for a first pcp?

I’ve always been of the “buy the best, and cry only once” belief. I mean, so long as the kiddies are being fed, and the mortgage checks are sent on time, then why not attain the things that attract us to them?

I’ve done this with all my hobbies from guitars and musical equipment, to firearms.

With that said, when one does this, one cannot help but wonder if the road they have travelled down has made them the best that they can be (I’m speaking to one’s potential not one’s standing versus others)

For instance, all my guitar hero’s (Hendrix, Waters, Django etc) all grew up poor. As such they had crap gear to start with. Yet, they all rose to the tops of their professions. So the thing to consider is whether the adversity they all experienced in relation to their instruments (and life) was integral in what they would eventually become? As for myself, I suck.

So in the end, the question the OP should ask himself is: what caliber and length barrel does he want? Personally
and with no experience what so ever with this platform, I’d go for the .30 cal with the red tinted grips

Either way, I wish you luck in your endeavor
I think that's the first time I've heard Mr. Morganfield referred to only by the family name of his nome de guerre. I think I like it :)

I'd say in his case at least, he'd have been great even if born with a silver spoon. Likely the orher two as well. In spite rather than causal.

Buy a Daystate Huntsman or Brocock . My first PCP was a Brocock Commader XR .22 now I own another Brocock and FX and a Texan so what I am trying to say is this game is addicting especially if you hunt not saying I wouldn't buy a Leishy in the future for myself. However as mentioned there's a lot of other stuff to purchase just get into this besides a PCP. The other thing is you have to dial the gun in it and find pellets or slugs that run well and get the best accuracy them to tune it you need a Chronograph which is more money. you will have what you have in the gun buying everything else.

My first PCP was a .25x700 Impact MK2 PP, one of the best for a learning curve.
The second PCP was a .22x500 Leshiy2, and can't complain that I was bored from a learning curve.
These two pretty much fills a variety of games I can play at my gun club.
I am tinkering eventually to add one more Leshiy Classic to my collection, and as I cannot see anything eye opening technology on the market currently, I guess I will be fine for a while.

My first PCP was a .25x700 Impact MK2 PP, one of the best for a learning curve.
The second PCP was a .22x500 Leshiy2, and can't complain that I was bored from a learning curve.
These two pretty much fills a variety of games I can play at my gun club.
I am tinkering eventually to add one more Leshiy Classic to my collection, and as I cannot see anything eye opening technology on the market currently, I guess I will be fine for a while.

Where have you been looking, to find a Leshiy 1? I've mostly been looking at Gunpost.ca. Although I had some good experiences at airgunforum.ca, I found the place kind of creepy.

Reactions: bigHUN
Where have you been looking, to find a Leshiy 1? ...
I could not locate any in Canada for any price, I have seen several here in classifieds also in GB/EU.
But before buying I want to check with organs ;)
Sent an email to CFO of Ontario asking if that Classic would be approved to import? They sent me to RCMP page, I again today morning I sent out an email to CBSA (they control the firearms imports), will take probably a week before expecting any answer.
Maybe I shall also ask @ CFR (canadian firearms registry) as well tomorrow.
The problem is in the shroud...

I could not locate any in Canada for any price, I have seen several here in classifieds also in GB/EU.
But before buying I want to check with organs ;)
Sent an email to CFO of Ontario asking if that Classic would be approved to import? They sent me to RCMP page, I again today morning I sent out an email to CBSA (they control the firearms imports), will take probably a week before expecting any answer.
Maybe I shall also ask @ CFR (canadian firearms registry) as well tomorrow.
The problem is in the shroud...
Every time I try to contact the RCMP about a legal question, they say they'll call me back in a week and then. . . nothing.

You'd think a prerequisite of a legal system is the system should be able to tell you how they interpret the law.

Reactions: bigHUN