• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Edgun Leishy 2-.30 cal --- carbon bottle, carbon handguard, Huma Mod 40, Atlas BiPod, Steven Brown Grip!!

Classified Status
NLA
Gents and Ladies,

I have not posted on here for a while, mainly a lurker. I do have have almost 700 transactions on the auction website with a perfect 100% rating -member name is Joeboo4236. I only deal through paypal as well.

Let's get to it! I have a beast of a gun for you. Leishy 2 , 30 cal (350) LONG that is macked out with extras. I have a fortune invested in this gun and it is GREAT SHAPE -probably less than 500 rounds! It comes with carbon fiber 11-inch handguard, carbon fiber 300 bar bottle, and a HUMA MOD 40 stackable silencer, and Atlas BT-10 LW17 quick Release--all from Brian at EG WEST. The icing on the cake is a custom Steven Brown grip from England. Package will also include the original parts as well such as grip, handguard, etc. Comes with 2 magazines with 4 backing plates, 2 different length picantilly rail attachments,/extenders, 3 wrap around magazine straps. extra puck, o-rings, etc...
Also included are 3 tins of Diablo heavies and 3 tins of Diablo regulars. Neoprene bottle protector included.

As I said, the gun and all parts are in great shape, basically new. I have not altered it/them in any way other than the add-ons. I have not fooled with the reg, parts, etc. -gun is supreme in shape and function. Like I said, probably less than 500 rounds. Discounted asking $2895 delivered.

###### New Items added--- see pics! ##########
1)Atlas BT-10 V8 Bipod. Basically New-$SOLD
2)New Guppy AirTank from Joe Brancato-loaded up with protection and TJ SLo-Fil---these are the Best. $SOLD
or BACK PACKERS SPECIAL-with Brand NEW RukX Gear Survivor BackPAck- fits nice with Leishy 2-$SOLD

Feel free to reach out should you have any questions. I prefer to sell gun as one unit and not looking to separate. shipping is USPS CONUS ONLY.

lpack.jpg

og.jpg

bottle.jpg

hstack.jpg

at.jpg

sb grip.jpg

stuff.jpg

king.jpg

at1.jpg

at 2.jpg

tank.jpg

cmbo.jpg