Edgun Ezfill performance ??

Purchased a new ezfill a year & half ago. Loved it till it started to leak. Filled my gun in the field & 20 minutes it bled off. Ordered a repair kit from Brian at ezfill I’m not talented enough to get it to work. Missed having so I bought another worked great for a couple months so now I’m the proud owner of two easy fails neither of which work sent them back to Brian in California at Edgun West. He was swamped and understaffed, which I understand but after two months, I get them back in the exact same condition as I sent them. Brian claimed he tested them three times. Well they’re in the exact same state as when I sent them to him I really love the product if someone could tell me how to get parts or someone who repairs them please let me know. I now have 2 inoperable ezfill’s. I guess my next option is a very short fill hose so as not to loose air when on the range. PS only use to 250 bar & love the ability to slow fill so I don’t get as hot a bottle.

There is only one or two seals inside the unit. Shouldn't be that hard to repair, did you adjust the set screw in the handle correctly? If that moves you can develop a leak, and to far out the unit wont de-gass.

Let me take the one I have at home apart and see what it could be. If you want I would be more than willing to take a look and see if it is just a seal or something that went out on the units. Have been using mine for quite some time and haven't had any issues with mine... yet...

Same here, I take mine apart to clean them both about every 2 months, ezpz.

20221229_162821.jpg

There is only one or two seals inside the unit. Shouldn't be that hard to repair, did you adjust the set screw in the handle correctly? If that moves you can develop a leak, and to far out the unit wont de-gass.

Let me take the one I have at home apart and see what it could be. If you want I would be more than willing to take a look and see if it is just a seal or something that went out on the units. Have been using mine for quite some time and haven't had any issues with mine... yet...
Thanks we snowbirds & getting ready to head home - so I will have to wait till we get home to Colorado. Like to get your input. When they work their Great
Chris Hallstrom

Wait, the gun bled off in 20 minutes?
I'll throw the kits in for you gratis if you pay for shipping but it doubts like you have a GUN fill valve issue, not an EaZyFill issue.
Thanks what I was trying to convey was my big tank with ezfill attached bled off. At least I closed the tank shut off. Or my fill tank would have lost air. Just disappointed with Brian at Edgun west No service