• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun EDMU Electronic Manometer

I have used one on my Leshiy and I prefer the regular analog gauge myself. I could see it being worth it if you want it to keep track of shot count or other tuning and not for just checking the pressure. If you plan to just keep track of the pressure than it can become a minor hassle having to press the button and wait for it to read the pressure. Just not for me but I'm sure there are many who love using it on their guns.

I have mixed feelings about them. My Lelya came with one. I had to change the battery after the second week of having it. So far it has been ok (about 2 months now) but its still a battery and it would suck to have it change it while in the field. Sure, a dead battery would not effect the airgun but I like to know how much air I have left. I do intend on changing it but I want to give it some time to see how it pans out long term. Honestly though Im just not to fond of having to trust a battery. Now I will say that the extra little features on the gauge are neat. I dont care for that stuff but some others might find those features useful. I just do not.

I have two on my impact (Bottle and Reg) it's working well so far !

I had the same setup and it worked great at first, then the bottle gauge keep messing up and not turning on so I replaced it with the original. Have a crappy gauge is better then nothing at all. Reg EDMU works fine, I think it's an issue with the FX case possibly activating the bottle gauge while in the case. This happened to two Impact Xs, reg is great, bottle stopped working. Reset the gauge multiple times but never stayed working. Some time in the near future I will give another gauge a try on the bottle. Dont know what that will be?

My Lelya came with one and had to replace the battery out of the box. After a week or so, it started staying on in the case while stuck on the pressure reading. I replaced the battery again and followed the reset procedure, but it did it again in a day or so. I was told about the new version with the temp and firmware update over the phone, but was sent the old version as a replacement...

I put a Wika on it.

Have one, prefer a good analog gage. Mine developed a slow leak internal to the EDMU. Despite what Ed’s videos say, it can’t be disassembled to change out a simple o-ring without special tools. Seems to be more of a gimmick than anything useful.

Could you elaborate on the special tool? Is cost a factor in keeping you from getting one? I've also got a slow leak I haven't been able to locate yet. The EDMU is the only thing I haven't checked.