• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun Eazy Fill schematics ?

bigHUN

Jan 16, 2020
L4G7X4 Canada
I got some leak from a bottom brass thread cap. I removed all parts in front of me on the table. Looking now for the schematics (BOM), I want to replace both orings ones here. I can measure the smaller oring no problem with that one, but the bigger is chewed up badly, no real ID/OD on it anymore. Only I can calculate from the piston and pocket and come up with my own numbers, I don't think is life critical.
Anybody can chime in?

Reactions: RAMJET66
Smaller oring 2.7x1.0 is on the setscrew side teflon piston, and the brass insert side teflon plug oring is 5.7x1.7 closest I can measure.
Interestingly, no schematics but the clones started selling on aliexpress for 1/3 $
Yeah, a gentleman in the GTA bought from AE, saying that build quality's about the same, with the much cheaper clone more ergonomically suited to the "mano", lol!

Yeah, a gentleman in the GTA bought from AE, saying that build quality's about the same, with the much cheaper clone more ergonomically suited to the "mano", lol!

Not much of a gentleman I guess but I did stay at Holiday Express last night...

The spoon is flatter on the clone and feels better on the thumb.

Build quality is the same but EdGun uses better paint. EdGun also had a leak on mine at the brass screw and I just had to tighten it up to stop it.

The clone exhausts less air each press, I like it a bit more than the EaZy Fill.

...Build quality is the same but EdGun uses better paint....
I have noticed that in the past when buying exotics from AE, that some items coming from RF. So that may be it, the OEM manufacturing is still there in Russia and maybe just not to conflict with Edgun sales in America, they decided to sell the EZFill as a variant, or ver.2

Here is the schematic....

Also, here are the O-ring sizes....

edgun_eazy_fill_parts_list.png
eazy_fill_exploded.png
edgun_eazy_fill_parts_list.png

Bit of a side question, but do any of you know where to find a good source of a wide variety of teflon o-rings and square rings?

My impression is nobody has much selection on-hand, you have to get them custom machined. I found a shop in Calgary that custom machines teflon o-rings and square rings, but min order is around 50 and they're not cheap.

What teflon seal rings you looking for airguns? I got a bunch from aliexpress if you can deal with timing
This. I've purchased nitrile and standard orings in various sizes in kits. Also the PTFE/delrin rings. I paid maybe 20€ for everything and I have a lifetime supply.
I did purchase some extra sized orings from our local manufacturer because it was not a standard size but it cost me 1€ for I don't know 10? orings.