Tuning Edgun and nsa slugs

After getting the impact mk2 25cal pp slug power kit up and running with the results that I want. I then got my r5m.22cal standard that I tuned down to 112bar on the regular for the jsb 18gr @880fps. But now that all I have is slugs to shoot seems that there was a shortage on the 18gr, so now I turned up my huma regulator to 132bar because of a post that I seen a little while ago and I forgot what it was set at before I tuned it down. Anyway the gun is shooting great with the nsa 20.2 slugs.217’s I only had 30+ left so I have some nsa 23gr fb. The 20.2 shot @920fps and the 23gr slugs @850fps, but not the touching 50yrd groups the 20.2 is shooting but usable . The 23gr is generally trying to group but seems that out of ten shots theirs two or three fliers enlarging the group to .625-.920inch @50yrds. I ordered some nsa 20.2 slugs two weeks ago from a dealer that doesn’t charge for shipping but I think that they are out of stock. Not complaining just informing of my current situation, decides the temperatures will not be above 30 degrees for the next ten days. But I can take a shot here and there when the starlings show up . I have the gun on a tripod by the back sliding glass door and make damn sure that it’s open, three years ago I was sighting in a gun and in between fills I rushed back to shoot a starling and forgot to open it! Anyway that’s just the results from my latest tune. I was shooting the 17gr but they were effected by the wind, and the 20.2 slugs seems to hold up noticeably better seems to be more windy this time of year. Just killing time and starlings. Good luck to all