• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ed Gun R5 .22 long

As Piter said there are no .22 R5 matadors and unless there was significant demand there never will be.
There are only 407 R5 matadors, 307 in .30cal, a mix of std, long and super longs and the are 100 25cal R5 which are all longs. All but a handful of the .25cal R5 longs were sold in Russia.

I have a prototype R5 power plenum kit being independently tested now. 
All going to plan it will drive heavier pellets but also make the gun much quieter, run less HST and reg pressure, more efficient and get more shots when tuned for lighter pellets. Stay tuned. 

I am thinking a .30 cal long. but have many questions.

How will accuracy compare to my wolverine 2 Hp. at longer distances. 
How loud will it be?
Should I get the super long? The super long is still 13 inches shorter than my hp. It would make a huge difference in the woods.
I just don't want to give anything up switching guns and can't afford both. I love my daystate hp, its just too long.

Wingman yes I do realize that and thank Ed and Brian for making it happen. Brian had said he had five .25 R5's that Ed was sending over and I wonder if those other 4 are spoken for??
Im not ready for a .30 Cal but the .25 fills a niche for me and is cheaper to shoot than the .30. Now that you developed the Huma magnum power plenum I can get the .25 up to .30 power levels easily. I really enjoy single shots and am stoked I got this R5 long .25 coming. I do have a R3m but messing with the mags is a pia if you ask me.