Ed are you out there?

Ed I am about to spend some dollars on a nice .30 side lever bullpup. I won’t say what brand. But if your about to drop some news that your going to make a semi auto version of the rm5 with an action similar to the Leshiy 2 tell me now! If you already have a prototype ready to go and need someone to test it out for you just let me know and I will send you my address. 

Reactions: woogie_man
I similarly volunteer to test all prototype Edgun guns. It's a thankless task, but someone has to do it. 

There was a period of about a week when I lived in Rochester NY. Everywhere I went, every single time I stopped I found one or two $20 bills on the ground. Made me feel fantastically lucky. Probably should have stopped a little more often. 

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Ed I am about to spend some dollars on a nice .30 side lever bullpup. I won’t say what brand. But if your about to drop some news that your going to make a semi auto version of the rm5 with an action similar to the Leshiy 2 tell me now! If you already have a prototype ready to go and need someone to test it out for you just let me know and I will send you my address.

You know me, I never ever open my plans :) Whatever happens. Unfortunately the bloody covidhysteria broke my plans to present L2 in a right way. And I still keep my hope to make the right presentation the next model, in the way i consider the only right one. I mean to present the gun when all my dealer have them in stock already, to start selling immidiately. I hope I will be able to do it some day. Meanwhile I cannot say when it will happen, it can be next week or next year. That's me, trolling and playing :) So, it can happen that spending some dollars to the "nice side lever bullpup" you can find youself in the situation of regret it, or, in the contrary you will be very happy, since you will be sure you've made a completely right step! You never know, that is the perfectnes of the life.