EBR Speed Silhouette Winner

Congratulations Art!!

Great shooting!!

Screenshot_20211011-181451_Gmail.1633991153.jpg

Thanks to everyone! In my short life of 60 odd years I’ve been blessed and experienced many things but very few as exciting and fun as the EBR! Centercut, I could not have done it without your insight!

All y’all should make it a priority to attend this event! I met so many great people and all of them were willing to help in any way they could.

Art

LoL! That going to be a difficult 40 seconds to obtain, but I'll have to try now.

Yeah, I shot about 1:10 in Sportsman when I won 2019 with my Cricket mini Carbine, and have gotten my time down to 60 to 65 seconds with the same technique. Not as fast as Tom and Nick, but would have been good enough for 3rd in Pro, but I decided (poor decision) to shoot open with the Delta Wolf and the mags don't hold enough. The gun is definitely fast enough to shoot Open Unlimited, if it had a 25 shot magazine...

LoL! That going to be a difficult 40 seconds to obtain, but I'll have to try now.

Yeah, I shot about 1:10 in Sportsman when I won 2019 with my Cricket mini Carbine, and have gotten my time down to 60 to 65 seconds with the same technique. Not as fast as Tom and Nick, but would have been good enough for 3rd in Pro, but I decided (poor decision) to shoot open with the Delta Wolf and the mags don't hold enough. The gun is definitely fast enough to shoot Open Unlimited, if it had a 25 shot magazine...

Yea, I tried to test what I could have done if I had actually practiced at this event. I can load two mags from my R5M, then not miss a target, I could possible barely get down to 60seconds. That 40 seconds in Pro that Tomcat and other can achieve seems just simply amazing! Hours of work must go into that event to get that good.

Yea, I tried to test what I could have done if I had actually practiced at this event. I can load two mags from my R5M, then not miss a target, I could possible barely get down to 60seconds. That 40 seconds in Pro that Tomcat and other can achieve seems just simply amazing! Hours of work must go into that event to get that good.

I hear you about the 40 seconds, but the ACTUAL times in the Pro finals were:

1. Tom Adams, 00:47.87
  2. Nic Gregoria, 00:52.64
  3. Anthony Turchetta, 01:07.65
  4. Dave Corder, 01:10.78
  5. Todd Hatfield, 01:12.07
    [/LIST=1]

I know practice times may have been better, but under pressure in the finals is very different... So 60 to 65 seconds would have easily finished third. ;)