EBR setup

Been 3 months in the making fitting in a few minutes here and there. Removed the shim in the reg and dropped the pressure to about 2400psi. Added a sidelever. Made a new hammer with a longer stroke so the bolt locks back and I can mag swap without holding the lever. 28" TJ hammerforged barrel 1-26 twist (Same as Factory) but only 6 grooves. Polished the bore and shortened the hammerspring 5 coils. Now getting over 50 shots at 850fps with JSB 44.75 pellets. Polished and adjusted the trigger and set the overtravel for a very light single stage. Just in time for EBR! What are you bringing?
20220924_232240.jpg
20220626_143936.jpg

After having side-lever with the Freedoms (yeah, I know...) every time I cock the bolt action Fortitude I wince a little...

The DAR Gen2 .177 has a side-lever, but doesn't have the drop-down handle, so I always find myself searching for it. However, it is still MUCH smoother than a bolt action.

I won't say never, but any airgun without side-lever will have to be able to do a LOT to win me over. Like pay my utility, gas AND grocery bill... (grin)

Been 3 months in the making fitting in a few minutes here and there. Removed the shim in the reg and dropped the pressure to about 2400psi. Added a sidelever. Made a new hammer with a longer stroke so the bolt locks back and I can mag swap without holding the lever. 28" TJ hammerforged barrel 1-26 twist (Same as Factory) but only 6 grooves. Polished the bore and shortened the hammerspring 5 coils. Now getting over 50 shots at 850fps with JSB 44.75 pellets. Polished and adjusted the trigger and set the overtravel for a very light single stage. Just in time for EBR! What are you bringing? View attachment 292586View attachment 292588
Looking good! Don't forget to try the JSB 50.1 grain pellets in that bad boy. You might be surprised!

Reactions: thammer