• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events EBR first time experience

Well EBR 2019 is in the history books. I have shot around lots of powder burner events and shooters, but air gunners are different. I noticed everybody was willing to help, give advice, mentor others, help others fix their guns and even loan a gun to another competitor, something I never witnessed at a powder burner event. I didn't see those TOP DOG shooters hanging in their unapproachable cliques, but those TOP DOGS in air rifle were hanging out with everyone, like normal people. It was great to meet them as well as all the AOA STAFF who worked so hard up to and during the event. It's great to meet those you have talked to on the phone and try to imagine what they will look like and see how far off you were LOL.I had a great time and met alot of great people. It was great to see Nicoli do as good as he did after his two year struggle to get here from Russia. I also did better than I could have imagined only being into air guns for about a year. I had one wild pellet that flew weird that missed the target completely in the 100 yard sportsman final, which was a deal breaker for me but that air gunning. Congrats to those who shot...you all worked hard to get here. After seeing everything to shoot at EBR, next year I will shoot more events. I didn't have any idea or what to expect before EBR and encourage others to just come, you will leave a better shooter and had to opportunitiy to shoot and meet with a great bunch of people. Thanks for making a newbie feel welcomed.

@richieg it is so great to hear that first timers continue to feel excited and welcomed in the sport. This is how it should be and we all hope that it will continue to be this way.

I also appreciate how various vendors were there and supported with donations to help make the event just that much richer. 

The one thing that speaks volumes about this event is how you even have companies getting new ideas and researching equipment. Anyone else notice Lothar Walther looking around and talking to shooters? 

Huge thank to AoA, Daystate, Phone Skope, LCS Air Arms, American Air Arms, RTI Arms, Penchetta Knife and Pen, Joe Broncato and all the participants that traveled long distances to attend this event.

Certainly an event not to be missed. It gets bigger and better every year!