• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ebay wont let people in Minnesota buy airguns from them.

the title is da,like it is your state policy right? :unsure:

No, it's not a "state" policy. Airguns are not firearms in Minnesota but are treated the same in certain circumstances such as public carry, brandishing and threats etc.

Shipping is not one of those conditions. We have no "dry" counties, no matter how hard the mayors of Minneapolis, St Paul and Duluth try.

An adult signature is required though upon receipt.

Reactions: boscoebrea
Means absolutely nothing. Anyone paying attention the last three years knows that dems (and their corporate minions) can do whatever they want and very little is done to stop them.
BS, bro. We all follow the laws, or we all face consequences, or should. I'm thinking one side has you all hyped up because you won't research

BS, bro. We all follow the laws, or we all face consequences, or should. I'm thinking one side has you all hyped up because you won't research
And here’s one of the people that has NOT been paying attention. Notice how you said “should”. You just made my point. And what “research” should I be looking at that will tell me that everything I’ve seen and heard (because I DO pay attention) over the last 3 years didn’t happen?

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I live in Minnesota, you can hold that against me, I do. I tried to buy my first airgun off of ebay years ago and they wont even let me bid on it because they wont let a airgun be shipped to this frozen wasteland. I gave up on ebay and was concerned that my state was New Jersey and I couldn't even order one. There are no state laws against having a airgun shipped here, I would have saved thousands if there were. Today I contacted ebay to find out the reason. After being transferred three times and told how much that they appreciate me (something that my ex-wife never said) and this was the final answer.

"Upon checking the details, I can see that eBay don't allow these product to sell on eBay however some states does. I would request you to contact the seller for this and ask them to change the category of the product, once they will do the changes with the category then you will be able to purchase the item."

I guess to buy a airgun off of ebay I need to have the seller classify it as furniture or a sex toy or whatever, anything except a airgun.
sorry, but you are not alone, i live in Illinois, over 70 miles from Chicago =(the # 1 cause) i can't even have pellets shipped to me from w/mart, but can purchase at the store when they have them, i did purchase a Notos from U/air, but had to go through a licensed FFL dealer to pick it up & yes i have a valid FOID card..

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
And here’s one of the people that has NOT been paying attention. Notice how you said “should”. You just made my point. And what “research” should I be looking at that will tell me that everything I’ve seen and heard (because I DO pay attention) over the last 3 years didn’t happen?
Do we know each other? You live in Colorado not Minnesota.
Research what would make you think one side somehow controls all the ills you feel. PM me for the rest

No, it's not a "state" policy. Airguns are not firearms in Minnesota but are treated the same in certain circumstances such as public carry, brandishing and threats etc.

Shipping is not one of those conditions. We have no "dry" counties, no matter how hard the mayors of Minneapolis, St Paul and Duluth try.

An adult signature is required though upon receipt.
The state had ebay block the sales.

🎊 So, just to make you all feel better that you live in the US: 🎊

𖣠 On a recent trip to Peru the local customs authority at the airport confiscated my pellets:
They are prohibited to enter Peru — unless you have petitioned the Peruvian equivalent of the Bureau of Firearms and Explosives using a series of forms/letters — and they have granted you a written authorization.

𖣠 My buddy's request to bring 15 tins of was denied — I could have sworn the reason for the denial was the Spanish equivalent for "You're gonna shoot your eye out!".

➠ Got to love Peruvian
over-burocratization,
hyper-legislation of honest citizen,
and rampant incompetence to prevent criminals from getting guns. 😖

Matthias

𖣠 PS: If you think the US or Peru are bad — try Germany. 😱

I'm an old school liberal (vs being a progressive) and I shoot an air gun
(without the quotation marks FWIW)
IMO no one is coming after us unless we start shooting at people and call attention to ourselves
(Highly unlikely in this crowd)
Or the "Air" gun manufactures go the way of the PB makers and start flooding the hood with them

Makes ya wanna by a Ghost!

Just my too scents
Edward
This comment is just too foolish to ignore. Pull your head out of the sand and apply blame where it belongs - right on the shoulders of criminal thugs who steal lawfully owned possessions from those who bought them legally and responsibly. Your dig at PB manufacturers is right out of the playbooks of all the major anti-gun organizations, and not only is It patently untrue, it shows a remarkable lack of forethought to even write such rubbish.

I live in Minnesota, you can hold that against me, I do. I tried to buy my first airgun off of ebay years ago and they wont even let me bid on it because they wont let a airgun be shipped to this frozen wasteland. I gave up on ebay and was concerned that my state was New Jersey and I couldn't even order one. There are no state laws against having a airgun shipped here, I would have saved thousands if there were. Today I contacted ebay to find out the reason. After being transferred three times and told how much that they appreciate me (something that my ex-wife never said) and this was the final answer.

"Upon checking the details, I can see that eBay don't allow these product to sell on eBay however some states does. I would request you to contact the seller for this and ask them to change the category of the product, once they will do the changes with the category then you will be able to purchase the item."

I guess to buy a airgun off of ebay I need to have the seller classify it as furniture or a sex toy or whatever, anything except a airgun.
Seen the same problem in Va. Have them change it to "sporting goods".

Reactions: RAMJET66

"pneumatic hole punch tool " is what i label things , UPS , USPS . works every time . be sure it says tool . You are not lying it is a tool

Reactions: RAMJET66