• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ebay wont let people in Minnesota buy airguns from them.

Try buying pellets on Amazon if you live in Massachusetts, let alone airguns! No laws on the books that say you can’t but Amazon has decided they won’t ship…

I know this doesn’t help your cause, but as long as you are carful you can find good used airguns on here, airguns.net and other reputable airgun forums.

-Marty
I have actually called Amazon on this. They admit there is no legal reason why they can't send airguns or pellets here. Then gave some excuse about how some items are stored in a warehouse that is inconveniently located to ship to your state, so we don't.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
I have actually called Amazon on this. They admit there is no legal reason why they can't send airguns or pellets here. Then gave some excuse about how some items are stored in a warehouse that is inconveniently located to ship to your state, so we don't.
I have been able to get most all pellets delivered to My addy. But I saw some "Russian made Pellets" that had good reviews and when I kilcked on it, it said "This Item can't be shipped to your address, choose a different Address". lol

I have been able to get most all pellets delivered to My addy. But I saw some "Russian made Pellets" that had good reviews and when I kilcked on it, it said "This Item can't be shipped to your address, choose a different Address". lol
There is always a way...I have successfully bought pellets from Amazon in spite of their stupidity.

How much does an FFL Dealer charge when ordering a .22 Cal Rifle?
i am in Illinois', & have a valid Foid card, & had to have my 22 cal Notos /UA sent to a FFl dealer (he charged $ 20 which was fair , but it was close to 50 miles round trip) another dealer wanted $ 45.. but the Notos was worth the time & $ , The Notos took the Prod's place, & my other nicer a/g's, i have a small Auto salvage yd & i go out back to shoot, & sometimes lay the a/g on a junk car, the Notos does not matter , but the Fx m3 impact & Colibri / humming bird 's do not get taken out for that reason, now the only thing going out back is the GK1 Carbine..