• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

eBay Impulse buy (oh boy) Extreme .50 cal

Got carried away with the whole winning EBay auction syndrome and may have overpaid. But here she is, hopefully one of the newest members of the big bore bunch. I try to make myself feel better by continuing to tell myself it comes with the scope,mounts,bipod and ammo. But hey...I am starting to see the problem I am developing spending. Many of you know how it is, “This is the last one” syndrome. 
D4C445D9-8694-4A06-9822-0AC37FBEA9B2.1612410723.png

I’ve had several times when I thought I over paid on something on eBay.I wouldn’t even worry about it and just enjoy it.And yes I keep telling myself this is the last air rifle. I don’t know how many times I’ve said that.

Thanks, it nice to know others have been in the same situation. I am looking forward to shooting it. It is always a literal BLAST to shoot the big bores! 

Id pay 1400$ no problem for that nice win!

Thanks for reply, it is nice to know I am in the ballpark. It looks pretty clean, but pictures can always be deceiving. The seller has good feedback and I think Extreme rifles are well made for what that is worth. 
I will now have a few different big bore caliber rifles. It is nice to have extra rifles so you can share the fun with friends! 

Honestly, I think it’s beautiful. If it shoots well, please let us know, I’m impressed! It also looks like you actually got a good deal on it, since even a bare lower caliber is every bit that much.

Thank you. Indeed, I was surprised by the condition of the rifle. It looks like it got little use. I filled it with air last weekend and it has held all week. I am planning on shooting it this weekend, was hoping for last, but forgot about Valentines falling on Sunday my only day off. 

Congrats, the Extreme Big Bores seem to be Quality built Rifles. I was watching that acution as well. I actually have a 2nd one coming in to ad to the collection. 

Let us know how it shoots?

Hello Chris, 

Which Extreme do you have? Did you order a new one from them to add to the one you have? I took the .50 cal with me to the range this past weekend. It was so cold I only shot 10 rounds maybe few more of different weights and types of ammo and then decided to go indoors to the pistol range where you can only shoot smaller calibers. It shot nice but seemed low on velocity. Might have been the cold. I will clean the barrel and set up my chronograph hopefully next weekend. Thanks for the reply