Ebay hand pumps, to pumps, to a Daystate, and finally a gas/diesel cascading

Hi,

Let me start out with this. My first PCP experience was with Benjamin pumps. I don't know who makes them, but Sun Optics imported them. If these $58.00 Ebay hand pumps are better, I wouldn't be surprised. I had at least 6 of those pumps and had to rebuild each one several times. I finally bought some Hill pumps. I have an MKIV now, and I'm considering a back up as I already have kits and they're down to $199.00 from $287.00

At this new $199.00 price, I could try a cheaper pump, I could almost try a Long Heng compressor which I'd only use to fill rifles rarely and never a tank. I don't mind the workout. Which brings me to Hubens new pump. Allegedly goes to 5K and is around $240 now from $328.00 Is it really better, tougher, easier to fix than a Hill? Any input welcome.

While I'm hand pumping or filling rifles with a cheap pump, I'll be saving for an electrical Daystate, Alkin, Alpha Carrette, Coltri, Sauer, Ingersoll Rand, something around the $1200-$2500 area. This is when I'll start filling bottles.

Eventually, one day, I want a gas/Diesel engine driven compressor capable of 5K and faster than 3.5-4cfm. If my State ever legalizes big Game air gun hunting, I may even have a reason to open a home shop with cascading system. The potential is there as many are interested in these new air guns

So what hand pump is looking real good? G-7, Hill, Huben? And a Daystate is just a rebranded Italian compressor. Any benefits to buying it with Daystates name on it?

I'm not opposed to a Yong Heng or a clone. The ultimate goal here though is independence of electricity so hand pump, or eventually gas/diesel. 

I checked out Alkin compressors, and their entry level (compare to a Bauer Jr.) is $2999.00 and a much better deal in savings in the long run. Meaning, you can repack your own filters. Like, it's really crazy to pay $35.00 for a Hill rebuild kit. THAT, is the main reason I'm considering a G&, or even a Walmart Chinese pump for $35.00 (cost of ONE Hill rebuild kit) that comes with two rebuild kits and everyone is saying it's way better than any Benjamin pump they ever owned. I KNOW, that's got to be true because I've rebuilt at least 20 Benjamin pumps for myself or others over the last 10+ years.

Fact is, look at Long Heng, Chinese hand pumps, etc. They're quality is getting much better than it ever was. Heck, I'm LOOKING for older Japanese Bushnell Trophy & Banner scopes. The ONLY thing I don't like about them is no mil dot.