eBay as a seller? No, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and we can all thank you know who for that.

And I find it particularly irksome that I have to pay tax not only on a used item, but the shipping as well.

I used to buy quite a bit from sellers on eBay, but once you factor in California’s usurious sales tax and the high shipping costs that are so frequent these days, it’s simply not worth it.
I don't know...who can we thank for that?

Reactions: Goldwing
eBay will almost always back up a buyer if there's a dispute over an item. When ever I list an air gun for sale on eBay, I designate no returns and that the item is sold parts and repair only. In the description I state that the air gun works but I have no control over what the buyer will do to the piece after they receive it.

Reactions: Seeker
There was a special on the criminal acts of Sleazbay's executives terrorizing a coupe for speaking against Sleazbay on CBS 60 minutes last night
Everyone needs to see it to how bad these ***MODERATOR EDIT: vulgarity removed*** are
Silicon Valley scandal CBS Chanel 2
The blog page Sleazbay was after, Sleazbay got the book thrown at them for this and some went to jail for 5 years (y)
https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold an item on eBay. The money was on hold so I couldn't touch it until a buyer receives the package. Buyer asked me to cancel the order which I tried to do but I couldn't as I didn't have enough money to refund him. I sent a note to eBay: hey, you have the money (on hold for me) so use them to refund the buyer. Is it only me or eBay is crazy.
Yep...stay away from Ebay. I sold a motorcycle part in excellent condition., then the buyer tried to say the part was damaged and wanted to return my good part with his damaged part. I contacted Ebay and ebay was all in on the buyers lies. The buyer had 10 days to return the part and get a refund from me leaving me with his damaged part and him with my good part. Luckily the guy never returned the part and I never heard anything else. The bottom line Ebay could care less about deceit. If you use ebay insist the buyer send you a Check or MO. Don't use Paypal because Ebay can control your funds.

There was a special on the criminal acts of Sleazbay's executives terrorizing a coupe for speaking against Sleazbay on CBS 60 minutes last night
Everyone needs to see it to how bad these MODERATOR EDIT:***
are
Silicon Valley scandal CBS Chanel 2
The blog page Sleazbay was after, Sleazbay got the book thrown at them for this and some went to jail for 5 years (y)
https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl
Listen to your mouth and you call eBay sleazy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.